• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Report: WWE To Unify All Company Championships
by Nick Paglino
Aug 31, 2010

F4WOnline.com is reporting that WWE intends to unify all of its titles within the next year. As seen several week's ago, WWE has already unified the Tag Team Titles, and it was announced on Raw last night that there will be a women's title unification bout taking place at the Night of Champions PPV.

WWE's eventual goal is to have one Intercontinental Title and one World Title in the company, with the World Title unification match taking place at next year's WrestleMania.

Bye bye, US title...and I rather that than the Intercontinental. Once again, Vince is killing everything WCW related! Vince...you fucking suck balls!
:horse:

Bye bye, US title...and I rather that than the Intercontinental. Once again, Vince is killing everything WCW related! Vince...you fucking suck balls!
:horse:

I'd rather they keep the World Championship rather than the WWE Championship. It looks more prestigious.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if all the belts, (once they're unified) get new looks. The Tag Team Championship looks like an MMA or Boxing Championship.

I'd rather they keep the World Championship rather than the WWE Championship. It looks more prestigious.

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if all the belts, (once they're unified) get new looks. The Tag Team Championship looks like an MMA or Boxing Championship.

Bottom Line..Vince keeps fucking up shit! And it's not just me...go on Wrestlezone.com and they feel the same way! Fuck I'm so charismatic, I could be fuckin WWE Champion!
Vince...fuck off!
:horse::horse::horse:

Bottom Line..Vince keeps fucking up shit! And it's not just me...go on Wrestlezone.com and they feel the same way! Fuck I'm so charismatic, I could be fuckin WWE Champion!
Vince...fuck off!
:horse::horse::horse:

I go to Wrestlezone regularly for news. Every now and then I'll look at the forum but I've seen the most asinine questions and topics that I choose not to get involved or become a member.

On another note, I can't wait to see NXT Season 3. All Diva season!!!!!! We need them to flesh out that division.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

I'd love to see the return of the pre-Cena WWE championship. That actually looked like something a champion would wear. Now it just looks like something you wear at night when you are jogging so drivers don't hit you.

Alright, Kaval won!!!!!! Very glad about that and I see that the rumors that WWE was bringing in Isis the Amazon were true. If they bring her in maybe they can bring in Awesome Kong.

I also find it funny that LayCool turned out to be the winning Pros.

The WWE Championship Belt and US Belt look stupid, just child friendly marketable belts. I hope they keep the World Championship and the Intercontinental Belt.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The WWE Championship Belt and US Belt look stupid, just child friendly marketable belts. I hope they keep the World Championship and the Intercontinental Belt.

There's no way they would keep the World Heavyweight Championship over the WWE Championship. Vince would never do that, same with he would never keep the US Title over the Intercontinental.

There's no way they would keep the World Heavyweight Championship over the WWE Championship. Vince would never do that, same with he would never keep the US Title over the Intercontinental.

They will have a new belt, but he will call it the WWE Championship. I like having the Intercontinental and US title since those are the belts that wrestlers actually earn to have around their waist

wwe should only have these title belts:

WWE (but not the stupid fucking spinner belt, that fucking ruined it)
intercontinental
womans
tag team

then vince should fire half of both the rosters and go back to having the wrestlers appear on both smackdown and raw

and get rid of nxt, cause thats the fucking worst show wwe has ever produced

wwe should only have these title belts:

WWE (but not the stupid fucking spinner belt, that fucking ruined it)
intercontinental
womans
tag team

then vince should fire half of both the rosters and go back to having the wrestlers appear on both smackdown and raw

and get rid of nxt, cause thats the fucking worst show wwe has ever produced
Basically, you just want it back to the way it was when WWE had actual competition.
I kind of like the Raw and Smackdown wrestlers being on their own show with the champions moving from show to show.

So do I. With the amount of wrestlers they have it gives more of them a chance to be featured. People complain about certain wrestlers being seen too much, like John Cena, but think about how it would be if they were on both shows every week.

You'd probably never see some wrestlers.

Yea I know, no way would he lose the WWE title, my point is that the World Championship looks far more grand and prestigious when compared to the WWE title, which personally I think looks stupid.

If I was in charge I'd go back to the 90's structure and have a decent looking WWE title, Intercontinental title, WWE tag team titles, WWE Womans title and maybe a European style title.

having two set of belts is better... unless you gonna get rid of some of them and run better stories... but having two shows need two sets of belts... This is also you don't make the wrestlers don't have to do so many shows a year... Plus with 4 belts and 2 womens belts make it so they can run more stories and run the rivals over long time...
I wish they would bring back the wcw tv title... I loved that...

having two set of belts is better... unless you gonna get rid of some of them and run better stories... but having two shows need two sets of belts... This is also you don't make the wrestlers don't have to do so many shows a year... Plus with 4 belts and 2 womens belts make it so they can run more stories and run the rivals over long time...

Ok, let's break this down. Two belts, better stories? If someone "like me" who only watches RAW, how do I even know WTF is going on Smackdown? 2 Women's belts? There is NO women's division anymore! TV Title...umm, I agree!

I sort of agree with what you are saying. But I still think one set of belts with the champs going from show to show would work. If a wrestler doesn't want the extra travel dates then turn down the storyline of being the champion. This way you won't have to wait until the "draft" to see different wrestlers face each other.

And I also agree, the TV Title was sweet!

like i said before, wwe should only have one set of belts, so that the champions can appear on both shows, thus giving way for more decent feuds, with more than just the same guys having the belts over and over again

SD! Star Out 6 Months, WWE Unhappy With Divas Division?
by Nick Paglino
Sep 02, 2010

Source: The Wrestling Observer

It's being reported that Straight Edge Society Joey Mercury will be out of action for approximately 6 months following surgery he received this past weekend for a torn pectoral muscle.

It's also being reported that WWE made the decision to make the third season of NXT an all-Divas show for several reasons.

The first is that WWE hopes the show will draw better ratings featuring women as opposed to men. Secondly, the company is said to be relying heavily on Isis The Amazon, known as Aloisia on NXT, to help boost NXT ratings with her giant size and unique look. WWE is hoping that she, as well as the other Divas, will spike ratings a bit and help convince Syfy to change its mind and renew the series.

Additionally, it's being said that WWE is unhappy with several members of its Diva's division right now and the company might be looking fot replacement players. Specifically, it's being said that WWE's recent weekend in Los Angeles was not a good trip for the Divas, as the company was apparently unhappy with the way several of its Divas behaved while on the trip. WWE Diva Serena was of course released, and it's assumed at the time that Tiffany has been suspended, however it's being said that they're not the only Divas that were behaving embarrassingly in public.