• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

dick van cock

Closed Account
I have to say The Godfather..

Not because I really think its the worst movie ever made, it just stands out above anything else in my mind because of how much its loved, and how much it bored me!

I think the acting in it was great, but the movie just.. totally put me to sleep!

Maybe its a guy thing.

Jeez, tell me about it!

The other week someone told me to watch it ("bestest film evur lolz") and I was just so underwhelmed. The hype is just so out of proportion to the quality of the film it's a joke. :rolleyes:

It made me realise why I hadn't watched it before despite it being quite old.
Is there a doctor in the house? :scream: :crash:

really crappy movies:

- Pink Narcissus

- Ali G In Da House

- Thirteen

- almost every German movie shot between 1945 and 1966.

Highly overrated:

- Shawshank Redemption :sleep: (boring!)

- Schindler's List (like anything Spielberg) embarrassing to any Shoah survivor.

- Star Wars series

- Lord of the Rings series

- Se7en (predictable piece of crap)

Signs - only movie ive ever fast forwarded through after paying to watch it !

absolute garbage

it scared the shyt outta me...if I see aliens, I'm the f--k out!

Worst film I say dumber and dumber

dumberer you mean? I heard it was much worse than the first. the first was good IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
recent one was The Mist, what a peice of shit!

Maybe one of the worst ever

"The Age of Innocence"... there's about 2 1/2 hours of my life I'm never getting back.

I also thought that "No Country for Old Men" was a bit overrated, and I really like movies by the Cohen Brothers.

Lately .. "I Am Legend" springs to mind .. total sh!te .. I've just seen Into The Wild which i thought was great

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
"Vampire Blues"

Complete crap (even by director Jess Franco's standards)

"Idiocracy"

A movie that I felt could be soooo much better....

I`m one of those dumbs who don`t see the greatness of these "art movies" like Space Odyssey and Clockwork Orange. Total waste of time IMO, but a lot of people seem to like them, so I suppose there must be something in them. I quess it is somehow related to how I see only sensless mess where some people see a masterpiece of modern art :dunno:

Ok, I was about 13 when I saw 2001:Space Odyssey, or whatever the name is, so maybe I should give it another chance. The problem is that I couldn`t care less about this whole genre.

But of those movies that are on my level, the worst that comes to my mind now is Driven.
I felt embarrassed for people who were involved in making that movie....

fried green tomatoes.. forced to wacth it in my eng. lit class back in 11th grade (back during '96).. fell asleep just about every day my english teacher played it..:sleep: ..utterly dreadful..

dave_rhino

Closed Account
recent one was The Mist, what a peice of shit!

Maybe one of the worst ever

NO WAAAAY!!!

Ok, the graphics were shit with the whole tentacle thing. But the story is blinding.

And the ending? Holy FUCK! What a great ending. I've seen a lot of films, and that was one of the most moving things I've ever witnessed.

I know it's all opinion, but I can positively say you are wrong.

AVP-Requiem...that was a waste of 2 hours.
I enjoyed the first Alien vs Predator so I guess I expected Requiem to be on the same level.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
It's a tie between Napoleon Dynamite and The Princess Bride