• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
i liked the rollerball remake and slipknot was great but they were put into the movie with computer effect's flimed from a show they played.

Open water. Two people go scuba diving and the boat leaves them out in the ocean by accident. Thats just the first twenty minutes. The entire rest of the movie consists of these two people bitching at each other about whose fault it is that they're stuck out in the middle of the ocean. Then they die. The end.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Open water. Two people go scuba diving and the boat leaves them out in the ocean by accident. Thats just the first twenty minutes. The entire rest of the movie consists of these two people bitching at each other about whose fault it is that they're stuck out in the middle of the ocean. Then they die. The end.

I thought it was great. Gotta give it credit for originality. Based on true events too.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Lawrence of Arabia: a monument film
:confused: :ban:

What's worst for me is pretentiousness - claiming to be meaningful while the movie is actually a pathetic pile of crap...

-> Schindler's List
-> Sophie's Choice
-> Tea With Mussolini
-> Das Boot
-> Othello
(1995) with Larry Fishbourne
-> Gone With the Wind
-> The Longest Day
-> Shaving Ryan's Private
-> The English Patient

-> any Cecil B. DeMille film
-> Lola Runs
-> Se7en

Wasn't even really aware there was a remake of the James Caan one.It sounds awful reading about it.While the original is not a great movie its premise of a future ruled by corporate govt was what made it interesting but the remake dropped that part.Get the original if you have never seen it.

:confused: :ban:

What's worst for me is pretentiousness - claiming to be meaningful while the movie is actually a pathetic pile of crap...

-> Schindler's List
-> Sophie's Choice
-> Tea With Mussolini
-> Das Boot
-> Othello
(1995) with Larry Fishbourne
-> Gone With the Wind
-> The Longest Day
-> Shaving Ryan's Private
-> The English Patient

-> any Cecil B. DeMille film
-> Lola Runs
-> Se7en

Das Boot is good. The rest of the movies you listed I could care less about but Das Boot I liked a lot.

Worst thread I have ever seen.

dick van cock

Closed Account
Das Boot is good. The rest of the movies you listed I could care less about but Das Boot I liked a lot.
You're not German... ;)

To me, Das Boot is an extremely late example of your typical "Sustenance Movie" - not any different from Kolberg or Die Feuerzangenbowle.

It depicts Germans "unjustly" {:wtf:} suffering from WW II, while it were the Germans who caused it.

It depicts Germans "unjustly" {:wtf:} suffering from WW II, while it were the Germans who caused it.

The Germans thought they were doing the right thing this film shows it from their prospective, we all know they were wrong but they didnt. Its a good film, bit to long though.

So what if Germany caused it? that means that anything done against them is justified? Of course they can be treated unjustly. Killing civilians is unjust, torturing prisoners is unjust. Any act of war committed against humanitarian standards is unjustified. Doesn't matter who is doing it or why.