• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Worst film you have ever seen?

That is something I have said for a long time.I don't think any sci-fi movies made since has been nearly as good.And with all the advances with computer graphics and such that hard is to beleive but you need more than graphics I guess is the answer.And for anyone who is having a hard time understanding what 2001 was about I would reccomend the book which explains it.It is a deep movie with meaning.Things like Star wars don't even begin to compare.

Okay, I didn't mean to dog out 2001. I just didn't like it. It's good for some but not for me. Another cult movie which I couldn't stand from Kubrick is Dr. Strangelove. Again, just my opinion.

I recon Scary Movie was the start. Even though the first was ok, it sprouted too many sequels...

I'm sick of all the brain-less spoof movies that Scary Movie started. Completely devoid of any wit or even good slapstick. :mad:

The difference is that Scary Movie and it's sequels were actually pretty decent, and were the pioneers of modern spoof movies. Date Movie, Epic Movie, and all of these garbage movies today are just too damn repetive and give out the best scenes in the commercials.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
The difference is that Scary Movie and it's sequels were actually pretty decent, and were the pioneers of modern spoof movies

That isn't a good thing. :2 cents:

It's like saying Jack the Ripper was the pioneer of modern serial killing. (Well, kinda ;))

Okay, I didn't mean to dog out 2001. I just didn't like it. It's good for some but not for me. Another cult movie which I couldn't stand from Kubrick is Dr. Strangelove. Again, just my opinion.

Another one of my favorites "Dr. Strangelove(or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb)" and while of course it may not be everyones cup of tea I don't think it is really a "cult" movie.My avatar which is a movie called "Wild in the streets" , now that is much more of a cult movie.:1orglaugh

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0063808/

Another one of my favorites "Dr. Strangelove(or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb)" and while of course it may not be everyones cup of tea I don't think it is really a "cult" movie.My avatar which is a movie called "Wild in the streets" , now that is much more of a cult movie.:1orglaugh

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0063808/

never heard of that one...but a cult movie to me which I extremely like is Monty Python's Holy Grail :1orglaugh

I know we're getting off the "worst film" topic but I'm just replying to Friday.

Long line, so be ready:

Anything Monty Python
Dreamcatcher
Armageddon
The Astronaut Farmer
Daredevil
Catwoman
The Hulk
Ghostrider
Any of the X-Men movies
Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift
Any Austin Powers Movie
The Jackass Movies

Many more, but that's all I can think of.

Long line, so be ready:

Anything Monty Python
Dreamcatcher
Armageddon
The Astronaut Farmer
Daredevil
Catwoman
The Hulk
Ghostrider
Any of the X-Men movies
Any Austin Powers Movie
The Jackass Movies

Many more, but that's all I can think of.

wow...we won't get along :(

Anyone remember that film called Basic?

It Was released around 2000, that film makes shit smell like a medow.

SBTNW

Banned
Anything Monty Python
Dreamcatcher
Armageddon
The Astronaut Farmer
Daredevil
Catwoman
The Hulk
Ghostrider
Any of the X-Men movies
Any Austin Powers Movie
The Jackass Movies

i strongly disagree on X-Men and Armageddon... i love them! whatever...

Anyone remember that film called Basic?

yep. with Samuel L. Jackson. i liked it!

yeah, there was already a thread like this. I'm not sure if it was that one, or a different movie thread, where I bitched out everyone for having really terrible criteria for judgment.

I mean, I know that everyone is entitled to their opinion and there's a ton of stuff that I don't like that other people do, but come on... how can you seriously think something can be the "worst movie ever" when it made seventy billion dollars, was on every critics top ten list, and won best picture of the year? in that case, I'm thinking, it's probably just you and not the movie that has something wrong.

I can't pick the single worst movie ever.. but here's one that I didn't put on the other list.

Mortal Kombat: Annihilation

I'm thinking of Ballistics: ecks vs. sever

in theory it really doesn't sound like that bad of a movie, but i'm assuming it is because I don't remember a single thing about it, so that kinda rings like a clue to me. although, then again, if it was really that bad I might have remembered that too. so I guess that's not a fair statement.

damn, I don't want to delete this post, so how about...

All of the Planet Of The Apes sequels (ok, so maybe not the first one, by that I mean the second movie in the series, but it still wasn't very good) including the remake.

beat that.

i wanna say anything with Vin Deisel in it, but he was in "Saving Private Ryan" as Caparso, So I'm gonna have to go with the anime classic "akira" which makes absolutly no sense, the movie changes from ............ah i don't have the time. It's weird

Napoleon Dynamite by a nose ahead of Dragon Wars.

I thought the last little bit was fun, when it's in FPS mode. Shit, but fun.

If the whole movie had been like that, it would of been an amusing improvement.
The thing I hated most about it was that they had completely rewritten the plot and made it crap!