• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Biden would be the worst candidate Democrats could pick

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Yeah, that's the whole reason to pressure Ukraine to announce investigations into Biden, so that Trump can call him, "Dirty Joe", it's the new, "Crooked Hillary". Got shit on Impeached Orange Pig.

georges

Staff member
Biden is on the verge of senility, if not at this point outright senile. Youtube has buried this video - it is very hard to find it and very few views because it's disturbing:

xfire

Biden is old, but so is Trump. Both parties could do better, and that's just shit honest.

Biden is on the verge of senility, if not at this point outright senile. Youtube has buried this video - it is very hard to find it and very few views because it's disturbing:

I watched it. He was clearer and more articulate than trump has ever been.

Lol he has no Chance. Booker gonna be next to drop. He quiet stsying out of this shit fest. Maybe he will rise from the shadows. But Left has nobody. Nobody lol

xfire

Nice spin... Biden is a bitch with no chance

He's now putting it out there that he will only be a one-term president. He doesn't have a chance.

Trump is a lock to win re-election at this point...and thank God, because he will keep the SCOTUS from turning 44% (or 55%) Talmudic.

The SCOTUS is all we lowly peasants have left at this point. Most people aren't aware of how important it is to make sure ANYONE BUT a democrat is elected to President, if only for that reason: the SCOTUS.

Listen, there is a lot not to like about Trump (his vulgarity, his Tweeting, his some times nastiness), but that's why I voted for him. He isn't a politician.

The "politicians" have hated America/Americans for far too long, and for better or worse, Trump was the Chosen One.

Steve Bannon goes into a lot of the reasons why Trump was elected here:

He's now putting it out there that he will only be a one-term president. He doesn't have a chance.

Trump is a lock to win re-election at this point...and thank God, because he will keep the SCOTUS from turning 44% (or 55%) Talmudic.

The SCOTUS is all we lowly peasants have left at this point. Most people aren't aware of how important it is to make sure ANYONE BUT a democrat is elected to President, if only for that reason: the SCOTUS.

Listen, there is a lot not to like about Trump (his vulgarity, his Tweeting, his some times nastiness), but that's why I voted for him. He isn't a politician.

The "politicians" have hated America/Americans for far too long, and for better or worse, Trump was the Chosen One.

Steve Bannon goes into a lot of the reasons why Trump was elected here:

Steve Bannon??
Next you will reference Ann Coulter.

Funny... anybody remember when Russia took over Georgia? Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia over it. Remember when we threatened Ukraine under Obama over defence missiles to protect them?

2020 will be a decusion of America. Big time. And you dems will sadlybe the first to go.

Beyond the silly shit that comes out of his mouth somebody should make him give Kato Kaelin back his wig......

He's a very intelligent individual. Contrary to how you feel about him.

He graduated from Virginia Tech College of Architecture and Urban Studies in 1976, with a bachelor's degree in urban planning. While serving in the navy, he earned a master's degree in national security studies in 1983 from Georgetown University School of Foreign Service.[35] In 1985,[38] Bannon earned a Master of Business Administration degree with honors[39] from Harvard Business School.[

Three degrees from pretty decent universities. Silly shit? Yeah, okay. :flaccid:

He's now putting it out there that he will only be a one-term president.

Just being realistic.

He doesn't have a chance.

Maybe not. He isn't as sharp as he was four years ago. But in 2016 america chose a functional illiterate, so I guess you never know ... :dunno:

I'm sorry but what???? LOL What is it exactly that's wrong with justices being Jewish?

The SCOTUS is all we lowly peasants have left at this point.

Well that plus the senate and the presidency. But we all know how important it is for Trump and Trumpsters to constantly play the persecution card :crying:

I can't believe anybody makes this claim anymore. He plays political games constantly. He dabbled heavily in political influence as a businessman. But even assuming you're right, he's more full of shit than any politician I can remember in my lifetime.