• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why America is Finished

You'll have to explain that one. How does an increase in population result in an increase in the standard of living? To make it easier, let's say five people moved into your house, would your standard of living be higher?

My argument isn't that there have not been any technological advances, obviously there have been, my argument is that this system is not sustainable. It's built on exponential growth, and this is just not possible, for a variety of reasons. Our current systems are systems of exploitation and these standards I'm talking about you can see as it correlates with the buying power of the dollar. Even when you take into consideration inflation, a dollar does not buy what it used to, and it continues to fall. To add to this wages, and more specifically minimum wage, has not risen to match the inflation of the currency. Living standards also went down for many reaons, one in particular has to do with the complete drop off in manufacturing services in the U.S., largely due to corporations moving their factories overseas and hiring immigrants to work under the table, or for dirt wages. What in technical terms is referred to as outsourcing. Free trade has also crippled the working class in the U.S. because they are incapable of competing with 50 cent an hour Chinese workers. America no longer produces anything, and it consumes something like 25% of the worlds resources. See the problem? 300 million out of nearly 7 billion, and they consume a quarter of the planet's resources. How do they do that you might ask? Do you think the will just go on? You think the bartender won't cut off the booze?

My first post was quite simply that if a country of 60 million people take 3 million immigrants the effect will be equivalent to a lot more immigrants going to a country of 300 million.Not to mention that the UK is much more densely populated to start with.
My other point was that the mass immigration in the past didn't lead to terrible problems;rather the case was the economy assimilated them and grew strongly with the increased workforce.But existing Americans complained bitterly about these immigrants coming in and stealing their jobs just as they do now.

1) Religious belief is growing and Christianity must be claimed by anyone seeking socio-political power.
2) The masses still believe whatever the government tells them.
3) I could go on but would it change anything?

My first post was quite simply that if a country of 60 million people take 3 million immigrants the effect will be equivalent to a lot more immigrants going to a country of 300 million.Not to mention that the UK is much more densely populated to start with.
My other point was that the mass immigration in the past didn't lead to terrible problems;rather the case was the economy assimilated them and grew strongly with the increased workforce.But existing Americans complained bitterly about these immigrants coming in and stealing their jobs just as they do now.

Well I don't blame immigrants, everyone wants to be able to feed their family. They are not the problem, it's the people allowing them in to work in their factories. Businessmen have done this all throughout the history of the U.S. which is why labor unions were created. Unfortunately those same unions have become corrupted and dismantled, so now there's really nothing protecting workers and it's right back to the average guy blaming immigrants for all his problems.

Of course the economy will grow. Slave labor is great for business.

Facetious

Moderated
I don't care one way or another whether the death penalty is murder or not, that's just a matter of semantics and a waste of time. I'm not against it because it's morally wrong, I'm against it because it serves no practical purpose and some of the arguments for why it is justified can be used to justify essentially anything, ranging from a single murder to a Holocaust-level genocide.
Then why did you not counter post #4's -
[ . . . gets a few more liberals on the supreme court so we can start legally putting assholes like *"counter political pundits and or operatives" to death.
instead of later, insinuating that I was a "conservative" here ? ;)

*Namesakes omitted (irrelevant)

Because I assumed he was not seriously suggesting an actual implementation and I wasn't sufficiently annoyed to start at that point. If he is, I would be more than happy to point out that we can simply throw them in a prison for the rest of their life instead, if you'd like.

Dear Lord: give us this day, our daily bread; and above all else please deliver us from Freepers. Amen.

Take a closer look at the link in the OP... Some of the other places Bloodshot Scott frequents makes TheFreeRepublic look downright moderate.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2qq3rhHyU0&eurl=http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=564371

For those who aren't in the know, Stormfront was created by a former KKK leader, and is the world's largest neo-Nazi/white supremacist/white nationalist website.

For those who aren't in the know, Stormfront was created by a former KKK leader, and is the world's largest neo-Nazi/white supremacist/white nationalist website.

Hah, that is gold. Nice catch, I just saw youtube.com followed by the random characters they use for all the video and filtered out the end completely.

Take a closer look at the link in the OP... Some of the other places Bloodshot Scott frequents makes TheFreeRepublic look downright moderate.

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2qq3rhHyU0&eurl=http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=564371

Oh that's a nice site. I guess you just can't trust Youtube anymore huh? Can't trust anyone anymore on the net. WTH, here is more Savage that I got off Youtube (and no, I did not check the URL, I just assumed Youtube was a credible organization. My search was for Michael Savage) This one is good though! He lambasts the cockroach Robert Reich:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZbhQm-c-PQ

You should.

And by the way, YouTube is even less credible than Wikipedia which you are so quick to dismiss despite clear references to credible sources. At least Wikipedia has a peer-review system, any nut can upload anything to YouTube, as so vividly demonstrated.

Gosh...and this arguing. Srzly politics, religion and personal sex-life topics shouldn't be allowed to be posted. This is garbage. These three topics turn people against each other.

it's the people allowing them in to work in their factories
Actually, it's not just that.

For white collar, it's the H1B Visa system. It's indentured servitude, often with several contracting companies (at least one on the US side, another on the foreign side) taking a major piece of the pie. Americans and American loses, as does the "guest worker" who won't even have the option of becoming an immigrant.

If someone is qualified, given them a Green Card. Unlike H1B, they can change jobs and demand the same wages as Americans (let alone have the option to become an American citizens if they wish, enriching our citizenship, which is the foundation of our nation). Of course, if they did, and there are already enough Americans to do the job, then they'd just hire the American.

Hence why H1B is designed for cheap labor, or moving the operation overseas (since most can never stay). I've worked at several banks and other organizations that abuse the system. I've seen Americans train their replacements. Unfortunately, most of the contracting firms overstate their qualifications, and that's a further issue. Especially after the American's job has been lost, and the results of the work go to shit.

It used to be that before the '90s, we imported the world's top 10% best. Now we import a lot of under-qualified applicants, and even after training, they are not remotely qualified to do the job.

The problem with immigration in the US has never been the immigrant, but the American willing to take advantage of him/her.

I think the epitome of the problem was exposed in one of Clinton's selections for a cabinet position. The woman didn't mearly and knowingly had illegal immigrants working in her house, but she was paying them shit and not even withholding SS/taxes in escrow. Her gross indifference really pissed me off, and I was glad when Clinton dropped her like a rock.

I mean, if you really believe in "helping an immigrant," then pay them fair wage and put SS/taxes in escrow. I'll pardon anyone for doing that. But since too many Americans are in it for themselves, they abuse immigrants.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The problem with immigration in the US has never been the immigrant, but the American willing to take advantage of him/her.

Interesting point of view, but I have to disagree.

We have laws and stipulations in this country which benefit the immigrant over the US citizen. Immigrants know this and come to America in order to reap those benefits.

American's taking advantage of the immigrants? It's the other way around.

We have laws and stipulations in this country which benefit the immigrant over the US citizen. Immigrants know this and come to America in order to reap those benefits.

I actually did not want to say another word in this thread, but the itch after reading this was just too strong.
And I will not argue, discuss or contend about what I said, because there is no need and there would be no sense to it, because you would just stubbornly state, that it isn't true, because that's just the way you are. But believe me, as someone who lives in a country with relatively fair and just immigration laws, I can only belittle your statement. Amongst all the western democracies the US and Japan have certainly the most rigid, xenophobic and discriminating laws and regulations against foreigners or immigrants (at least since the Bush administration). If I want to go on a vacation to the US or visit a friend there, I have to fill out extra paperwork (as to my intentions, my reasons, the places I want to stay at and so on) and hand this paperwork in for approval or I'm not even allowed to board the plane. If I'd want to work in the US, I'd have to jump through hoops even to get a greencard or a work visa. And my fiancée would only be allowed to stay temporary and would not be allowed to work as long as I have work (unless one of us would become US citizen).
And all that despite the fact that we're citizens of one of this worlds leading countries, come from good homes with no criminal background and both have science degrees we worked hard for (she has a medical degree and and I have degrees in history, japanese studies, political science, and educational science).
In my opinion that's pretty absurd and ridiculous.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I actually did not want to say another word in this thread, but the itch after reading this was just too strong.
And I will not argue, discuss or contend about what I said, because there is no need and there would be no sense to it, because you would just stubbornly state, that it isn't true, because that's just the way you are. But believe me, as someone who lives in a country with relatively fair and just immigration laws, I can only belittle your statement. Amongst all the western democracies the US and Japan have certainly the most rigid, xenophobic and discriminating laws and regulations against foreigners or immigrants (at least since the Bush administration). If I want to go on a vacation to the US or visit a friend there, I have to fill out extra paperwork (as to my intentions, my reasons, the places I want to stay at and so on) and hand this paperwork in for approval or I'm not even allowed to board the plane.

You have heard of 9/11...right?

Plus, taking a vacation has nothing to do with illegal immigration. Well, unless you are lying about taking a vacation and then end up staying here in the US, which is illegal...but, I digress.

If I'd want to work in the US, I'd have to jump through hoops even to get a greencard or a work visa. And my fiancée would only be allowed to stay temporary and would not be allowed to work as long as I have work (unless one of us would become US citizen).
And all that despite the fact that we're citizens of one of this worlds leading countries, come from good homes with no criminal background and both have science degrees we worked hard for (she has a medical degree and and I have degrees in history, japanese studies, political science, and educational science).
In my opinion that's pretty absurd and ridiculous.

What exactly is your problem with this? If you are a citizen of, let's say, China, and you wanted to permanently work in the US, you are obviously going to have to file a bunch of paperwork, get proper validation and permission in order to do so.

We're not just going to let foreigners come into our country, work for our money and then go back to wherever it is that they came from without asking a few questions. If we just let anybody do whatever they wanted, then people from the poorest countries would flock here to the United States, work and save up as many US Dollars as they could and then go back to their original country with riches which would be considered unimaginable to them.

FYI - I have stated this in another immigration-related thread, but I have a lot of family members who work for DHS and the USBP. I am well aware of this country's immigration policies and how they work. I am also well aware of the true problem(s) that illegal immigration causes.

PS - Where are you from?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
without getting too in depth, basically degenerates are breeding degenerates much faster than people who maintain their own lives are breeding people who maintain their own lives .

its a snowball effect out of control.

I said 15 years ago one day the USA will look just like some poor african country, only with buildings, old abandoned builldings.
Same thing in europe, eventually.

But we let it happen, and anyone who says anything about it is usually called a racist by the majority.

Interesting that in the past people thought the future would be filled with great inventions and be kind of like a utopia, but that didn't happen.

But then again thats when the majority of people in the country were white racists correct?
:thefinger

Actually, I agree with you on that for the latest generation ...

Actually, I don't think we disagree.

My point was eternal. Your point is new to the latest generation.

Both are now true.

It used to be that we denied public benefits to immigrants other than "basics." But now, just as you said, there are a significant number of immigrants that come to this country just because the lawyers and, God help me (one of the things I really hate about "bleeding hearts"), even politicians that cater to such for votes and popularity.

It gets worse.

The crop of immigrants, including illegals, help those who are coming in, compounding the problem exponentially. Even if an immigrant comes to the US and wants to genuinely wants to want, he is quickly corrupted by those who already take advantage of the system.

That is something that just happened in this latest generation. As I always say, those who enter the US illegally have the best benefits and those who do it legal or, worse yet, come in on work programs have it worst. Sad, pathetic and it's only getting worse.

America is at the left end of its political pendulum swing. Eventually, that will ride out, and it will swing back the other way- this is the way of things in America, and it is hardly finished.

H