• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Your Favorite Horror/gore Movies

Jaws 30th Anniversary DVD

The Jaws 30th Anniversary Edition DVD from Universal Studios Home Entertainment will be released June 14th. The DVD includes a special never-before-seen Steven Spielberg interview and a 2 hour documentary on the making of the film.

:thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Unrated LOTD Trailer

Go here and prepare to cum in your pants:
http://www.lotdunseen.com
(its starts off like the old trailer, but stick with it...)

My "Land of the dead" Experience

So me and my best Friend Karen and my friend Richard went to the screening of Land of the Dead last night. Let me just say that HOLY SHIT Romero fucking came out like a motherfucking OG with this movie. I HIGHLY reccommend this shit to any fan of the zombie movie. The gore is fucking OUT OF CONTROL in this movie. Oh and to My friend mike who is always on me about how 'zombies dont run dude.." Romero didnt let us down and have zombies running at full speed He just had them ripping peoples guts out of their fucking mouths....Oh and if you go see this movie watch for the SURPRISE appearence of the GREAT, ONE and ONLY TOM SAVINI (the godfather of Horror FX)

not really into zombie type movies i think they are to far out there and get stupid and cheesy i like more the ghost and spirit stuff but even those get stupid somtimes i just watched white noise and it was pretty good i also watched the boogey man it was ok too i dont know i guess im just more into action stuff with lots of guns blackhawk down, we were soldiers those types thats just me though

I hate the current ghost craze that hollywood is in,American cinema is so limited and repetitive.Japanese cinema is whats hott right now.

glk35 said:
not really into zombie type movies i think they are to far out there and get stupid and cheesy i like more the ghost and spirit stuff but even those get stupid somtimes i just watched white noise and it was pretty good i also watched the boogey man it was ok too i dont know i guess im just more into action stuff with lots of guns blackhawk down, we were soldiers those types thats just me though
I guess that comma got accidentally into your post, right? :D

Btw.: Look at this nice site: http://homepage.powerup.com.au/~vampire/day/day.htm

:hatsoff: Jackson

Thanks for that link Jacksson,its a kick ass Day of the dead page.

Re: Unrated LOTD Trailer

Laibach said:
Go here and prepare to cum in your pants:
http://www.lotdunseen.com
(its starts off like the old trailer, but stick with it...)

Holy fucking shit,i just creamed my pants.

Burning moon is an awesome movie. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• BurningMoon.jpg
    BurningMoon.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 96
The Burning moon by Olaf Ittenbach is a great feast of disturbing fucked up images and loads of gore.Great choice BeRzErKer.

The first story revolves around an escaped mental patient's murderous rampage and his quest to find true love. This story has lots of graphic, bloody murder scenes in it as well as some sick humor. It's got numerous stabbings, death by speeding car, decapitations, bludgeonings, exploding heads, and ax murder.

The next story is about a small town priest who rapes and kills in the name of Satan. You'll laugh your ass off watching this little balding, geeky priest go to work on the townspeople. After several murders, the townspeople think it's the local retard that's doing the killings and they end up killing him. The priest resurrects the retard so he can get revenge on the one who killed him. The story climaxes in a prolonged scene in Hell, where all kinds of yucky things happen. It's just cut after cut of blood, guts, torture, murder, cries, pain, and death. It's a joy to behold, and well worth the price where ever you might find it.

The Burning Moon was shot entirely on video and is in German with English subtitles. You can find it online, but probably not at your local video store. It does have a few slow parts, but there is so much cool carnage in this movie that those few short comings can be completely over looked.

Last edited:
**Flowers of Flesh and blood** & *Mermaid in a Manhole* from the Guinea Pig series

W

A

R

N

I

N

G

My thoughts/comments might be offensive to some on here....You have been warned.

Not for the faint hearted at all,only the true gore hounds can sustain this one.

It starts off as this,a guy kidnaps a girl, ties her to a bed, sedates her, and dismembers her. First he cuts off her hands. Then her arms. Then her feet and legs. Then he cuts her open and plays with her guts. Then he cuts off her head. Then he gouges out her eye with a spoon. Then he puts the parts into bins with parts from previous victims. The special effects rival anything done in the states. It's so real looking that certain idiots thought it was a real snuff film and tried to have it banned. First class hard core gore at it's finest!

The second story in the series called Mermaid in Manhole, is about a painter who finds a mermaid in a sewer and takes her home and keeps her in a bathtub. She's got bloody, pus filled boils on her stomach and they get worse each day. They soon cover her whole body. They squirt pus, worms and maggots crawl out of them, and they bleed all the time. The painter cuts the boils with a razor, collects the pus that oozes out, and paints her picture with the pus. She finally dies and he cuts her up into little pieces. The effects in this one are wonderfully repulsive, and will make most normal people puke. Delicious entertainment! :thumbsup:

Land Of The Dead !!!

Land of the dead comes out this friday the 24th !! Be there,i demand it of you.

land7kw.jpg

Well, I just saw Land of the Dead last night and............WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!!!! I love Romero's dead trilogy and this movie has just ruined everything he established in it. This movie had it all, bad script, bad acting(except Asia Argento), no suspense, and I was expecting much more gore(though even a guiser of blood couldn't save this). What really pissed me off was the zombies. The way the were "evolving" was just ridiculous. Romero established the fact that zombies are motivated by pure instinct alone in Day of the Dead so how could they think for themselves? Having Bub show signs of slight intelligence in Day of the Dead was exceptable but to see a horde of zombies killing people using tools really pissed me off.

I don't have anything else to say about this trash except that I'm very disappointed.

I think its fucking amazing !! . . George came out like a fucking O.G. with this one,This is now my favorite Romero movie next to Day....

Last house on dead end street is a good one.