• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Your Favorite Horror/gore Movies

Yeah the gore in this film is really really good. :thumbsup:

W

A

R

N

I

N

G

*Spolier image ahead*

This part is sick as fuck !!

Attachments

• Haute.jpg
    Haute.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 116
Saw 2

The Hollywood Reporter writes:

"Lions Gate Films and Twisted Pictures, the genre production arm of Evolution Entertainment, announced Tuesday that first-time writer-director Darren Lynn Bousman will direct "Saw 2," the sequel to last year's Halloween release that grossed the studio $55 million domestically.

Bousman, a music-video and commercial director, also wrote the original screenplay for "Saw 2" in conjunction with Leigh Whannel, the writer/co-star of the original "Saw," and "Saw" director James Wan.

Principal photography is set to begin May 2 in Toronto for a Halloween release. Twisted Pictures' Gregg Hoffman, Oren Koules and Mark Burg are producing. Wan and Whannel are executive producers of the sequel, along with Stacey Testro, Lions Gate senior vp acquisitions Jason Constantine and Peter Block, Lions Gate's president of acquisitions, TV and co-productions. (Nicole Sperling)

Movie/Teaser Poster

Attachments

• saw2022205.jpg
    saw2022205.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 112
'High Tension' US Cut Missing Less Than a Minute!

The Gatekeeper over at Lions Gate Horror writes:

"I talked to a lot of people. There seems to be some concern about there being cuts to the movie so it can get an "R" rating. Here is my take for what it's worth: To my knowledge Lions Gate would like to give HIGH TENSION a wide release. To release this film or any film for that matter, as unrated or NC-17 is commercial suicide. Do you realize that most of your commericial theaters will not play NC-17/unrated movies? Add to that a lot of newspapers won't even place ads for movies with such ratings. What's a studio to do???

In the case of Lions Gate, they cut a frame here and there. It doesn't even amount to a minutes time. That's less than 60 seconds so a great horror movie can reach as many people possible---yeah, that includes YOU. Besides you'll probably get that time back when it's released on DVD. Trust me. The fine folks at Lions Gate know what they're doing. They're not going PG-13 on you aka Ring, The Grudge, Alien vs. Predator. Savor the R rating and kudos to Lions Gate for keeping the "R" in horro"R".

The Spierig Bros. Twist Up the Vampire Genre

Now Playing writes:

"Michael Spierig and Peter Spierig, the Australian writing/directing team behind the zombie flick Undead (which is getting a U.S. release this summer from Lions Gate), recently chatted with Now Playing about what’s next for the pair. And it looks like the brothers are aiming for another tried and true subgenre within horror: the vampire film. “[We] just finished the next draft [for Daybreakers] and are about to deliver it to Lions Gate,” the pair says. “Everyone’s very excited about it. The film is much darker and far more serious than Undead. It’s about a world dominated by vampires.” Anyone who’s seen Undead reports that the Spierigs are not churning out your run of the mill horror schlock, and it sounds as though Daybreakers will continue to explore new ground for the genre. “[The vampires] have tried to continue their lives as normal people,” they explain. “Human beings are on the brink of extinction [and] it's just a matter of time before the entire human population is wiped out. Vampires will suffer an eternity of starvation and madness if they can't find an alternative to human blood, [but] one man discovers a solution that will save the vampire race – they must become human again.” Daybreakers is expected to hit theaters in 2006, but look for Undead in the meantime this July."

Last edited:
Another vampire movie is cool but I would like to see someone tackle a Werewolf movie. Face it, there hasn't been a good werewolf movie since American werwolf in London and the Howling. the only movie that made an attempt was Waxwork in 1988. While it wasn't a pure werewolf movie the design of the wolf was one of the best I've seen and definately was a highlight for me. So please, make another GOOD werewolf movie.

Sorry for the rant.

oooo my fave? erm.... evil dead 2 prolly :)

also shaun of the dead, bubba ho-tep, interview with a vampire, ringu, the eye, evil dead, army of darkness, alien and many many more...

Guess whos back . . . . .

SolitaryShell said:
You have much to learn young Padawan. :cool:

Agree with Solitary i do .

the exorcist
house of a 1000 corpses
the shining
evil dead
the texas chainsaw massacre(the original)
Dawn of the dead(awesome film,also the original)
tons more,just to name the tip of the iceberg!

****Horror Update****

Just a couple of reminders to all my dedicated horror followers out there:

*High/Haute Tension from Lions gate will be hitting theaters June 10th.

*Hellraiser: Deader comes out on DVD the 7th of June.

*George A. Romeros fourth chapter in the "Living dead" trilogy,
Land of the dead finally comes out June 24th.(This is every horror freaks
Revenge of the sith right here,me and the homies are gonna go all zombied
out when it hits theaters)

:thumbsup: Check out the offical trailer for the flick right here http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/landofthedead/ in glourious Quicktime.

I am so pumped for Land of the Dead. I've seen a few pics of nice juicy gore and it has a good cast(Asia Argento :lovecoupl ). I had the oppertunity to meet George Romero about a year ago and he told me he was going to try to make it as gory as possible. :bowdown:

Plus he has already gone on record saying that all the good stuff thats gonna be cut will be in the Unrated dvd when it hits the shelves . . .

"Freakin Sweet" :nanner: :nanner:

Come On, Just ONE More 'Evil Dead' DVD...

Not that the other twenty editions weren;t enough, Davis DVD reports, "It's back to the "Evil Dead" well for another helping of ghoulish mayhem with Anchor Bay's Evil Dead 2: Book of the Dead 2. Director Sam Raimi's kick-ass sequel gets a wicked re-release this time around with its very own collectible Necronomicon "Book of the Dead" packaging designed, once again, by special effects guru Tom Sullivan. As an added bonus over the last Necronomicon release, you'll be able to press the bulging eye to hear the book scream! Look for the disc itself to feature the first ever high-definition Divimax transfer of this classic film, along with new and exciting bonus materials. No street date yet, so stay tuned." Awww no collectible tin?

'Land of the Dead' Takes a Bite Out of the MPAA

The Motion Picture Association of America has granted George A. Romero’s Land of the Dead an R rating for "pervasive strong violence and gore, language, brief sexuality and some drug use." Isn't this a surprise? Yeah sorry I know this is boring news, but just in case some of you were worried about it being PG-13, here's your chill pill. Romero's fourth zombie flick hits theaters June 24th from Universal Pictures.

Friday The 13TH & Nightmare On Elm Street & Halloween. :) :thumbsup:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
The Thing (both versions - just finished watching the original)
The Haunting (original)
Dead Of Night
Psycho (original)
Tenabrae
Ringu
Evil Death Trap
The Exorcist
Texas Chainshaw Massacre (original)
Last House On The Left
Hellraiser I
Deep Red