• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whats Your Favorite Horror/gore Movies

Also if your into exploitation flims check out Jim Van Bebber's THE MANSON FAMILY

THE MANSON FAMILY is an uncompromising lo-fi dramatization of the cult formed by Charles Manson and the events leading up to the infamous 1969 Tate/La Bianca slayings. After almost 15 years in the making Jim Van Bebber's vision of one of the most, if not the most infamous cults in US history can finally be seen.

In a movie as controversial as it is relentlessly shocking, the story of the most infamous cult of all time unfolds; the story of one man's twisted vision of an Armageddon and how it turned the hippy dream into a nightmare. Take a glimpse inside the killers' minds and discover that the grisly truth is even more chilling than the myth.

This awesome piece of work comes out on DVD April 26, 2005.

Glad to see someone else loved this movie as much as me. I can't wait for it to be released here so that the public can see what a real horror movie is supposed to be.

Thanks for the recommendation Laibach I'll definatly watch out for it.

the ring is a great movie can't wait to see the ring 2

Ringu,the original japanese version is far better than the crappy American remake....Just as the original Ju-on "The grudge" is compared to the hollywood remake.

I love Tartan Asia Extreme DVDs... all the original quality JP horror flicks easily available! I HATE every US remake I have seen so far... they ALWAYS ruin it!:(

What's cool about Tartan is they working very hard to try and buy the American rights for Battle Royale so we can have our own DVD version. Hopefully, if it happens, we will finally get some WAY better subtitles for it. Maybe even a dubbing! That would rock.

There are numerous versions of BAttle ROyale,All of them are pretty much the same.I have the Directors Cut and the 2-disk special edition

Attachments

• BATTLE.jpg
    BATTLE.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 72
Laibach said:
There are numerous versions of BAttle ROyale,All of them are pretty much the same.I have the Directors Cut and the 2-disk special edition

As do I, but as we both know, the subs on both of those SUCK. The ones on the 2-discer aren't bad though.

XanderJack

Banned
IMO it has to be Shaun of the Dead. I don't really like horror movies, but this one is hilarious. The Army of Darkness is a great one too, if we are counting that as a horror/gore flick.

Shaun of the dead is fucking brilliant.

Thats one of my top horror/comedy flicks.

Check out some really frigging cool teaser art from Undead,which hits theaters July 1st and High Tension (Haute Tension), which hits theaters over-dubbed and rated "R" on June 3rd. Lions Gate has had these films forever now, but it'll be worth the wait because they both ROCK...

Attachments

• undead032005.jpg
    undead032005.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 50
  • hightension032005.jpg
    hightension032005.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 53
Brino trust me,28 days later has nuthin on this flick....Undead is an awesome Zombie flick.Ive had a copy of it since last year....

Its gonna be a real thrill to see it on the big screen.

SolitaryShell said:
That is a horrible poster for Haute Tension. All of them have been a bit bland except for the original.

I don't think it's that bad...considering I've seen WAY worse. The problem with that one is it comes off as way too flashy.

Haute/High Tension Posters

I have to agree with you Solitary,its kinda lame and kinda stupid with "Love Hurts" on it.

I really like the over seas ones the most.As well as the other US version :thumbsup:

Over Seas >

Other U.S. >

And another over seas >

The other overseas poster is perfect!! It will give people a better idea of what they can expect from this Gore Monster.

Last edited: