• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What TV shows have you jacked off to?

I was watching the evening news when a story came on about Nancy Pelosi.

I have wanted for some time to drop a monster load all over that lying cunt's face and plaster her hair to her head. :eek:

Married with Children. Kelly Bundy was so fuckable!
Girls Next Door
The Price is Right when Chantel DuBay was a Barker's Beauty. Such gorgeous legs and ass! And they always put her in a swimsuit!

UnderBro

Bronze Member
'The L Word'. The episode when Jenny (Mia Kirshner) & Niki (Kate French) made that sex tape in their tents when Niki wearing a strapon while banging Jenny. And that other episode when Jenny was humping Niki so hard in the bedroom that Niki say "I'm going to cum".

The Benny Hill Show.

Back when I was a teenager. Some of the girls he had on his show where HOT!

HAHAHAHA, I used to spank it to Benny Hill all the time. Not Benny Hill himself... but his show, cause the girls were half naked and hot. Oh, and Fitness Beach and Kianna's Flex Appeal...on ESPN.

Ahh, let's not forget The Grind, on MTV or Caliente on the mexican station. Sabado Gigante FTW!! I still don't have any idea what that show is about.

For regular TV shows, Married with Children was always good for a spank or two. I remember an episode that had Lisa Marie Scott on it... and one where there was a french exchange student. Lord ha' mercy.

Golden Girls, Murder She Wrote, Matlock, and before I top it off, I make sure to play the dramatic music from Perry Mason to make sure I have an excellent dramatic ejaculation!