• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

I recommend you continue watching Andor. The show is pretty good with its amazing acting and storytelling. It shows us of the gritty side of Star Wars as we see what it takes to get people to fight together for the greater good along with the heartbreak and brutality the Galactic rebellion. I think it's better Kenobi by far.
Now that it's over and bingable, I might look at it before the new year. Do I need to watch Rogue 1 first?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just started a 4 part series on Netflix called, "The Liberator". I've watched the first 2, gonna save the other 2 for tomorrow. It's set in WWII and based on a true story. about a group of men fighting into, and through Italy. What's very odd about it, is it's animated. It almost looks as though they filmed real men acting out a movie, but then adding an effect to the video, to give live humans, the look of an animated figure, if that makes sense. Everything is very realistic, and it's in no way, shape, or form cartoonish. I will say, if it is real actors, and an effect has been put on it, I would like to see the normal version, and in fact, would compare it to "Band Of Brothers", as far as quality of story and attention to detail.

Mr. Daystar

I just got the chance to watch the last 2 episodes of "The Liberator", and I loved it. I thought it was well done, and I would give it 4 stars minimum. If you truely enjoy true stories of WWII, this is something you should watch.

Now that it's over and bingable, I might look at it before the new year. Do I need to watch Rogue 1 first?
I have friends who haven't seen Rogue One. They're huge fans of shows like Yellowstone -- which I honestly think Andor is this kind of calibre -- and I really can't decide if they should see the film or the show first. It's like debating the viewing order of the Original and Prequel Trilogies.

Last I looked, Hulu didn't have it up yet.

I googled it, and they're saying likely to hit in April. % months after the last episode, which was the 19th. It also said that they will continue to be a part of it, all through it's 70 episode renewal.
Well, the season finale is over, so let your countdown begin :)

I get that it helps the quality, but the 10 ep season makes it feel really short.

Mr. Daystar

Well, the season finale is over, so let your countdown begin :)

I get that it helps the quality, but the 10 ep season makes it feel really short.
I'm chomping at the bit, to see it.

Mr. Daystar

I'm on season 5 of Shitt's Creek. It has it moments, I can't do cartwheels over it, but I'll finish it out. I am a fan of Eugene Levy, and I've always thought he was very funny. His son is pretty funny too.

I'm on season 5 of Shitt's Creek. It has it moments, I can't do cartwheels over it, but I'll finish it out. I am a fan of Eugene Levy, and I've always thought he was very funny. His son is pretty funny too.
I need to catch up on this. Was in middle of season 2 and then stopped cause i think channel 4/e4 stopped showing it. Think netflix took it off.

Mr. Daystar

I need to catch up on this. Was in middle of season 2 and then stopped cause i think channel 4/e4 stopped showing it. Think netflix took it off.
Hulu. I don't think Netflix has it, or a lot of content they used to, especially FX related shows. Netflix seems to be more about their own content now, and they've done some good stuff I think.

Binged both seasons of The White Lotus last week. Great show. I thought season two was even better than season one. Now I want to visit Sicily!

Mr. Daystar

I'm trying to work up the effort to watch "Better Call Saul", and or "The Mayans". I'm getting bored of almost everything. I wish I had the space to start working on a model railroad.

A little something to start your new off right :)