• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Actually the movie "Nobody" starring Odenkirk was very good, and a great example of that dryish comedic delivery, he's so good at.

I was satisfied with the way Schitt's Creek ended, and I liked it.

I'll probably watch better call Saul. I liked the way Breaking Bad ended, and I thought they did a good job with it. I didn't find the end of Sons of Anarchy very good. I saw it coming a mile away. It was good up until the end of 3, then 5 and about half of 6 were good, then it took the permanent plunge. It was loosely based on the Hell's Angel's, so I can only assume Mayans is loosely based on The Mongols, but since I don't ride anymore, or hang around any other bikers, I just don't know if I want to watch it.

Currently watching Stonehouse on ITV in the UK. Not sure if it broadcasted internationally but its based on a true story

This by poster looks good? What is it about? A crime show, comedy?

I sadly don't have apple tv though 😪

Slow Horses is a comedic-drama spy thriller television series based on the Slough House series of novels by Mick Herron. The series premiered on Apple TV + on 1 April 2022. Season two premiered on December 2, 2022. In June 2022, the series was renewed for third and fourth seasons. It has received critical acclaim.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Looks like some changes are coming. I hope the show doesn't take a big messy dump, right in the middle of it's run.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/adult-swim-cuts-ties-rick-225600975.html
Holy Shit.

That said, they have to stop dropping people when they are just charged. What happened with the presumption of innocence?
They should wait until a conviction, or at least, that a conviction is imminent before they force consequences on people like this.

The news was confirmed Tuesday on Rick and Morty's official Twitter account, which said the network has "ended its association" with Roiland but that the show will continue. "The talented and dedicated crew are hard at work on Season 7," the statement added. The two lead characters are set to be recast, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Yeah, good luck with that.

Everyone else Burns

If anyone watched inbetweeners years ago, you will likely enjoy this as one of the main characters is Will

The Catch

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The interview scene in the first minute got me hooked. The setting is similar to that Adam West show "Powerless", but without licensed superheroes.

Seriously, BritComs are the best thing to come out the UK. No other export comes close.