• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good TV series you have watched?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Well, it's finally here. Let's see if it was worth the wait!
@Mr. Daystar are you psyched?
I would do a cartwheel if I could. I've been holding back on "Archer", because I want to binge the last season. I haven't seen officially it's done, but 13 seasons, and Jessica Walters dying just at the end of season 12, makes me think it is. I'll probably do the same with R&M, although I've seen no notifications about it on Hulu. They have to old episodes, and have advertised "Family Guy", and "Bob's Burgers" starting the 25th of Sept..

Obviously I have been in this thread in a while, otherwise I would have answered you sooner strip, sorry about that. The main reason I stopped in, was to tell you about an amazing mini series I just finished watching on Net Flix, called "Medal Of Honor". It's a 5 part series in season 1, and it was an amazing thing to watch, and learn about. I highly recommend it, but have some tissues handy, if you well up easy. Also, there is show left, AFTER the credits roll. I'm sure we're all aware of the "next episode/watch credits" option. Click watch credits, and fast forward for a couple minutes, and they talk more, and show the actual ceremony of the soldier getting his medal/

Also, there is show left, AFTER the credits roll.
Kinda like another show we both like :)

I'm enjoying the season so far. Die hard was great, Space Beth is always badass, and as a gamer, the "Realistic Street Fighter" made me smile.

Oddly enough, I have the 2nd-to-last season of Archer queued up (The one when he comes out of the coma). For whatever reason, I skipped that one and watched the next one, so I'm technically up-to-date. I guess I just got used to the seasons just being self-contained since the coma.

For those who like Keegan-Michael Key's style of humour, you'll probably enjoy this. (It's pretty meta as it's set as a pitch for Hulu.)

For those who like Keegan-Michael Key's style of humour, you'll probably enjoy this. (It's pretty meta as it's set as a pitch for Hulu.)
I should add that you get a great uncensored shot of Judy Greer's MILFilicious tits in the season premiere.

Whats the best one?
The non-legal ones :suspicious:

But for real, unless you have the cash, it's dependent on what you want to see.

Or if you want to be pragmatic, you can "cycle" your memberships, i.e. just have one or two active ones and binge all the shows within the month, then cancel, rinse and repeat for all of them. You won't always be current on the latest shows, but you'll only be behind by, at most, 3 months or so. Which would be a small price to pay for not having to pay for every streaming service under the sun.

The non-legal ones :suspicious:

But for real, unless you have the cash, it's dependent on what you want to see.

Or if you want to be pragmatic, you can "cycle" your memberships, i.e. just have one or two active ones and binge all the shows within the month, then cancel, rinse and repeat for all of them. You won't always be current on the latest shows, but you'll only be behind by, at most, 3 months or so. Which would be a small price to pay for not having to pay for every streaming service under the sun.
Is Nord a good one?

I'm from the UK so i dunno what app, websites you have over there that i could make the most off? I've got Disney Plus, Netflix and Amazon Prime, dunno what the US ones are worth getting besides Hulu, CW (mainly due to the DC arrowverse shows) if they still have them. Maybe Paramount?

Is Nord a good one?

I'm from the UK so i dunno what app, websites you have over there that i could make the most off? I've got Disney Plus, Netflix and Amazon Prime, dunno what the US ones are worth getting besides Hulu, CW (mainly due to the DC arrowverse shows) if they still have them. Maybe Paramount?
You also have AppleTV+, WWE network/Peacock, Crunchyroll and other niche ones.
I think there are too many to make it cost effective to have all active at once. Which is why I think it makes sense to rotate your memberships and binge accordingly.

Yes, NordVPN will work. Change your country to Canada and see all the different shows you have access to on netflix. I think there are websites which tell you what shows are exclusive in which countries. It's pretty neat that these companies are actually allowed to use this "trick" as a marketing tactic.

Fall season - weekend shows are back!
In addition to Rick and Morty & the Simpsons, with the Rookie & Last week tonight, Sundays go by pretty quickly...

Luxman

#TRE45ON
12 Monkeys (2015–2018) is a good time-travel sci-fi adventure mystery TV series based on the 12 Monkeys (1995) movie.
A fractured narrative with lots of time travel in most episodes.
Unexpected plot twists in all four seasons make it a well written mystery with a good ending.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3148266/

bab7b7f3c87d7ee7766c91e8b12de692be3334a2.jpg

My favorite sleeper hit of 2021-2022!
Sadly, it's only 2 seasons. No spoilers, but given the story arc that's perfectly understandable.
Talented and gorgeous Annie Murphy really needs to headline another series. She handles this role with aplomb.

Last edited:

This came out a year ago and I just got into it. The Butt Plug sales pitch in this episode is just brilliant. It legitimately sounds like it could have been presented in a formal board meeting.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
War of the Worlds / La Guerre Des Mondes (2019 - ), good English / French sci-fi time-travel mystery drama thriller.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9686194/

Not related to the movie War of the Worlds.

Binging this and loving it. Yeah, the SFX are meh, but the writing is funny, the mixing of legal stuff (even if it's a little light) is nice, and I even like how the endcards add a little something different at the end of each episode.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I just finished binge watching season 13 of Archer. It was only 8 episodes, and it was okay. A little odd without Jessica Walters character, Mallory Archer. I didn't really dig the last episode, but fortunately it's coming back in Aug. of 2023, for season 14. I hope if it's the last, they can tie it up a little better, then it would've been if this was the last one.

Show started pretty good, gets better and better. Next episode are going to be great...
It started strong but felt like it wrapped up a bit mechanical and quick. Just 10 episodes, second half felt like setting up for the next season, and I don't think production on that started yet. I don't think I'll be that nto it year plus from now. Just 10 episodes.

I just finished binge watching season 13 of Archer. It was only 8 episodes, and it was okay. A little odd without Jessica Walters character, Mallory Archer. I didn't really dig the last episode, but fortunately it's coming back in Aug. of 2023, for season 14. I hope if it's the last, they can tie it up a little better, then it would've been if this was the last one.
Have you seen Reboot (The new sitcom)? It features Judy Greer and her breasts.