• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What football clubs do you people support?

So, what teams will win in the Champions League today? These are my picks: Zenit, FC Porto, PSG, Schalke 04, Montpellier, Malaga, Man City, and Dortmund.
During the last 4 seasons, Barcelona won it once every two seasons (2009, 2011). They didn't won last season's CL so I would say they're gonna win this season's CL !

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

chelsea, celtic (a little barcelona) and d.c. United. Summer time sucks because now all i have is d.c. United to watch and the quality level is a little (sarcasm) then my other teams but it will get me through until next season when arsenal comes down with the plague, highbury is destroyed by a freak off-season tornado and chelsea reigns supreme. One can only hope.......
corinthians world champion 2012 fifa thanks chelsea ahahah

:why:

You reply to an eight year old post...... to poke fun about a competition no-one this side of the planet gives two shits about.... to a guy who hasn't posted since September '11?

:lame:

Might as well......

(1) Spurs. Grew up a Tottenham fan, my hero was Gary Lineker. Last games I saw live where Swansea at the Lane and Boxing Day at Villa Park ;)
(2) West Brom. They were my dad's family team and the family team on that side of the family for generations so I like to see them win.
-- and to a lesser extent --
(3) Villa. All my mates support them so I don't like to see them suffer, and they've always tried to play good attacking football.
(4) Man United. I lived in Manchester for six years and of all the teams that have won (or looked likely to win) a title in the last ten years, I like them the most. Play great football and have the fewest number of irredeemable tossers connected to their club in terms of playing staff or management, and their fans that I know are all great people.
(5) Fulham. Just recently, purely because it's Big Martin managing Dimitar Berbatov, and I still love Martin and Berbs.