• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Official Gardening Thread

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
At last RAIN :nanner: just finished planting out and just in time a nice drop of rain!
But I'll keep the hose pipe handy :D

Attachments

• Wet-T24.jpg
    Wet-T24.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 202

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
yay, a girl!

i giggle when i see people buying cactus in the desert.

Buy..... LOL but those came from a different state so I had to smuggle them in. Actually, other than prickly pear, not many cactus grow in the "Springs" - those all came from the Moab Utah region.

If I wasn't drinking I might actually get the gallery of that girl finished.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
yay, a girl!

i giggle when i see people buying cactus in the desert.

I buy cactus for my mom and she lives out in the desert. The type that grows in that desert are rather small, flat, and don't make good house plants...and aside from plastic plants, cacti are the only thing that survive indoors with my mother.

Ironically she's a great outdoor gardener.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I buy cactus for my mom and she lives out in the desert. The type that grows in that desert are rather small, flat, and don't make good house plants...and aside from plastic plants, cacti are the only thing that survive indoors with my mother.

Ironically she's a great outdoor gardener.

well, the ones im referring to are the common rabbit ear cactus. it grows like a weed everywhere and its just funny to me. its like, i go to the parking lot and its growing right there.

bring a shovel for crying out loud!

but yeah, there are some rather gorgeous and less common cacti out there that you cant just find.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
well, the ones im referring to are the common rabbit ear cactus. it grows like a weed everywhere and its just funny to me. its like, i go to the parking lot and its growing right there.

The type that grows in that desert are rather small, flat, and don't make good house plants....

Good chance we are all talking about the same pest Opuntia - or Prickly Pear.

Not many cactus varieties can withstand a zone-4 winter - these fuckers grow everywhere out west.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
yep, aka prickly pear. you got it. ive yet to try the fruits. i hear they're good. ima pick one next time i see one ripe.

A buncha real whoreticulturalists here...

Facetious

Moderated
''Early Girl'' tomato plants are now over 5 feet tall and have produced about 20 green tomatoes with more blossoms being produced each day. Mature fruit averages in size to that of a handball.

jinxypie

Official Checked Star Member
Just plucked our first yellow squash yesterday. :D
We have a few zucchini growing...
Some critter has taken my blueberries. :mad:
I have green tomatoes and a frickin' TON of cantaloupe blossoms.

Can't wait for this stuff!
Yay gardening!