• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The North Korea

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
North Korea is a closed society. the commies shut the rest of the world out from their grounds, so it would go without saying the North Korean public doesnt know about what goes on outside the country.
A lot of us remember the Clinton/Albright team appeased the North Koreans in a deal where the US would provide NK food and financial aid to help the people in exchange for the Kim Govt. stopping its nuclear weapons program.....dismal failure, not only did the weapons not stop at any time during the time the treaty was in place, but the food and aid did not go to the people as it was supposed to under the treaty terms. Kim Jung-il is in the game to enrich himself, and maintain his iron fist rule, not to help the North Korean people. If that means closing the countries society to the rest of the world, thats whats been working for him unfortunately.

This will not be changing anytime soon, China has sustained its communist rule for many decades as North Korea has, the difference between those 2 countries and the dictatorships that have fallen or are being threatened by the citizens is that the Commies do a good job at making sure the citizens never learn what democracy is.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
North Korea's political system is built upon the principle of centralization. While the constitution guarantees the protection of human rights, in practice there are severe limits on freedom of expression, and the government supervises the lives of the people closely. The constitution defines North Korea as "a dictatorship of the people's democracy" under the leadership of the Workers' Party of Korea, which is de facto the only legally permitted party. Despite the constitution's provisions for democracy, in practice Kim Jong-il exercises absolute control over the government and the country.

In practice, North Korea functions as a single-party state. It is widely considered to be a de facto totalitarian dictatorship and the Economist Intelligence Unit, while admitting that "there is no consensus on how to measure democracy" and that "definitions of democracy are contested", lists North Korea in last place as the most authoritarian regime in its index of democracy assessing 167 countries.

I'm really enjoying this.

And this is an honest question, Ala Dirl's almost subliminal "Are you fucking retarded?" rhetoric.

gif image hosting

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
People who live in the western countries.

We are afraid of them.

No we aren't. North Korea does not have any capable delivery systems for their nuclear weapons and the combined forces of South Korea and the United States are more than enough to annihilate the entire country, albeit likely with tons of damage in South Korea. The only reason to be scared of the North is because China is their ally and like I said, even they are fed up with Kim Jong-Il's stupidity.

On a side note, because you started this thread I believe you really should start answering questions. Ignoring member's questions while referring to a member's military experience as a "children's story" will get this thread closed if it continues.

This will not be changing anytime soon, China has sustained its communist rule for many decades as North Korea has, the difference between those 2 countries and the dictatorships that have fallen or are being threatened by the citizens is that the Commies do a good job at making sure the citizens never learn what democracy is.

That is true, but we have to remember that the North Korean citizen chose the Communist system.

There were no military revolution.

On a side note, because you started this thread I believe you really should start answering questions. Ignoring member's questions while referring to a member's military experience as a "children's story" will get this thread closed if it continues.

I am not responsible for those who call me an idiot.

The forum's rules say that the name-calling is not allowed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Nobody called you names (Not really, anyway. We asked if you are stupid.)

Personally, I think you visited Pyongyang and had a micro chip planted in your brain that controls your responses. You dismissed my experience out-of-hand and expected us to accept your chiding as if we were uninformed, uninitiated children. Then you fed us the party line that all is well in Uncle Kim's playland. While there is a record of corruption and ineptitude on the part of N.Korea's ruling party, you seem to accept their propaganda.

Why, yes they did recently decide to open their country to tourism, but they'll toss your ass in jail if you approach a citizen of N. Korea and engage them in conversation.

You

"Election day

There was a very festive atmosphere throughout the city.
Many people were walking to or from the polling
stations, or thronging the parks to have picnics or just stroll.

Most of the ladies were dressed in the colourful traditional hanguk pokshik
and the men in their best suits.

Outside the central polling stations there were bands playing and people dancing
and singing to entertain the queues of voters waiting patiently to select their
representatives in country's unicameral
legislature.

The booths selling drinks and snack were very popular with the crowa and everyone
seemed to be having a good time..."

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Of course they're going to roll out the red carpet for a visiting journalist who's covering their bullshit elections in a one party system.

Me:
It is widely considered to be a de facto totalitarian dictatorship and the Economist Intelligence Unit, while admitting that "there is no consensus on how to measure democracy" and that "definitions of democracy are contested", lists North Korea in last place as the most authoritarian regime in its index of democracy assessing 167 countries.

But you go right ahead and proclaim it as the glorious workers' paradise because no matter how many facts are tossed your way, you just chug right along ignoring others' valid questions and ignore their comments. Your head is buried so far..................in the sand (I was going to write "up your ass," but that would in fact be name calling, and that would be wrong) that you can't handle normal discourse and dialogue (what passes for normal around here, anyway).

Shifty

O.G.
The leader of North Korea is famously obsessed with Western culture. Certainly you must be aware of this Assari since you apparently teach a class?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
North Korea has a 687-seat Supreme People's Assembly legislative branch. The judicial branch consists of a Central Court, as well as provincial, county, city and military courts. All members belong to the Korean Workers' Party.

I live in South Korea again. I have lived here off and on for many years. I have been to North Korea. Unfortunately only Kaesong. I speak Korean pretty well and my wife is Korean. Maybe that doesn't make my opinion worth anymore than anyone elses, but I do feel like perhaps my finger might be closer to the true pulse then some others'. I am scared of the North Koreans, I can tell you that much. Of course, maybe that is because I AM in range of the artillery living in Seoul. I feel the OP has a very skewed view on the matter and that is why it appears he/she is trolling. I wish they would stop, get some life experience, and then contribute when they have a better idea. I would wonder if it was a dprk citizen making the original post, but I am assured it isn't as they couldn't get on the interet. Nor do I think a high ranking member of the worker's party would bother targeting Freeones as a place for propaganda.

Make some better points and I will listen, otherwise....you are just stirring the pot, with your clueless spoon.

I would wonder if it was a dprk citizen making the original post, but I am assured it isn't as they couldn't get on the interet. Nor do I think a high ranking member of the worker's party would bother targeting Freeones as a place for propaganda.

I am Finnish and I'm not speard communist propaganda :sunny:

So do not worry.

Soviet communist were once enemies of Finland, but still or just because the subjet interest me.

http://photos.worldisround.com/photos/3/543/254_o.jpg

The leader of North Korea is famously obsessed with Western culture. Certainly you must be aware of this Assari since you apparently teach a class?

I have not taught anyone.

I've just made my own views and I do not claim that someone else is wrong.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Complete misunderstanding of the nature of North Korea.

If the people are starving in NK then it's likely that they're doing so because the great and beloved leader is misguidedly emulating Stalin's actions in the Ukraine.

Ace Boobtoucher

Nobody called you names (Not really, anyway. We asked if you are stupid.)

Personally, I think you visited Pyongyang and had a micro chip planted in your brain that controls your responses. You dismissed my experience out-of-hand and expected us to accept your chiding as if we were uninformed, uninitiated children. Then you fed us the party line that all is well in Uncle Kim's playland. While there is a record of corruption and ineptitude on the part of N.Korea's ruling party, you seem to accept their propaganda.

Why, yes they did recently decide to open their country to tourism, but they'll toss your ass in jail if you approach a citizen of N. Korea and engage them in conversation.

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? Of course they're going to roll out the red carpet for a visiting journalist who's covering their bullshit elections in a one party system.

But you go right ahead and proclaim it as the glorious workers' paradise because no matter how many facts are tossed your way, you just chug right along ignoring others' valid questions and ignore their comments. Your head is buried so far..................in the sand (I was going to write "up your ass," but that would in fact be name calling, and that would be wrong) that you can't handle normal discourse and dialogue (what passes for normal around here, anyway).

I'm still waiting for you to explain your position.

Revolutions are always bloody, but that's unlikely to happen in North Korea.

North Korean citizen have chosen the communist system.

It is not a weak country like Iraq or Libya.

Actually bar nukes. I wouldn't consider it strong by any measure. Sure it has cannon fodder man power but it army is woefully obsolete and non modern. And man if anyone I really don't like to blow America's horn but it wasn't Koreans that pushed them over the 38th parallel, it was actually the Chinese.