• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The North Korea

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
tumblr_lv0ntp210e1qzcv7no1_500.jpg

Actually, it was 12 years ago. But the point remains that Snooki here has no idea.

Ten years ago my reserve unit was put on alert when North Korean troops began massing near the border with South Korea. They were enveloped in famine and were prepping for an invasion. The only thing that stopped another shooting war was Chinese intervention.

A very interesting children's story.

But in reality the North and South Korea are in some kind of a state of war with each others.

Ten years ago my reserve unit was put on alert when North Korean troops began massing near the border with South Korea. They were enveloped in famine and were prepping for an invasion. The only thing that stopped another shooting war was Chinese intervention. Stop pulling this stuff out of your ass.

I do not understand your question.

The subject is North Korea.

I asked you why you responded to johnnystyro's comment by saying it was an interesting children's story.

It really wasn't a difficult concept to grasp. Your trolling is getting worse, not better.

North Korea organized tourist trips.

So it is not a completely closed society.

Certainly an interesting country.

In short it is a shit hole. It want's reunification. Something it would only achieve if it embraced democracy. Like a coalition government, But Kim and the military will not give up their power. Any change to democracy would be messy.

Ace Boobtoucher

Ten years ago my reserve unit was put on alert when North Korean troops began massing near the border with South Korea. They were enveloped in famine and were prepping for an invasion. The only thing that stopped another shooting war was Chinese intervention. Stop pulling this stuff out of your ass.

tumblr_lv0ntp210e1qzcv7no1_500.jpg

Actually, it was 12 years ago. But the point remains that Snooki here has no idea.

But in reality the North and South Korea are in some kind of a state of war with each others.

Children's story? We were 48 hours away from deploying to South Korea in case NORTH KOREA attacked. The information I received during a pre-deployment briefing was that more than one million NORTH KOREANS had died of starvation; UNICEF as well as several countries, including the United States began shipping food aid to North Korea through the United Nations World Food Program (WFP) to combat the famine. Shipments peaked in 1999 at nearly 700,000 tons making the U.S. the largest foreign aid donor to the country at the time. Kind of makes you rethink your theory that it is a workers' paradise, huh?

We were preparing to ship over 200,000 troops to that area if NORTH KOREAN troops continued to marshal along the border. CHINA and several other countries' diplomats finally convinced Uncle Kim that he had a really bad idea and he relented.

But Kim and the military will not give up their power. Any change to democracy would be messy.

Revolutions are always bloody, but that's unlikely to happen in North Korea.

North Korean citizen have chosen the communist system.

It is not a weak country like Iraq or Libya.

Revolutions are always bloody, but that's unlikely to happen in North Korea.

North Korean citizen have chosen the communist system.

It is not a weak country like Iraq or Libya.

Why do you continue to ignore the question I asked you? Your trolling is unreasonably bad.

Are you fucking stupid? Don't be mad. It's just a question. An honest question. It appears to me that you are fucking stupid, but I would never assume that you are fucking stupid, nor would I call you fucking stupid. To call you fucking stupid would be impolite, and against the rules here. So I merely ask you, are you fucking stupid, without assuming an answer.

Ace Boobtoucher

Sounds like a true tourist Mecca to me. Especially the "Do not talk to citizens of North Korea during your visit" caveat.

"Election day

There was a very festive atmosphere throughout the city.
Many people were walking to or from the polling
stations, or thronging the parks to have picnics or just stroll.

Most of the ladies were dressed in the colourful traditional hanguk pokshik
and the men in their best suits.

Outside the central polling stations there were bands playing and people dancing
and singing to entertain the queues of voters waiting patiently to select their
representatives in country's unicameral
legislature.

The booths selling drinks and snack were very popular with the crowa and everyone
seemed to be having a good time..."

Peter Hughes, Britain's ambassador of the North Korea

Perhaps we fear the North Koreans because we do not know them.

http://img.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/news/071007_p02_northern.jpg

http://julianhopkins.net/uploads/jh_pic_090317_KimJongIl.jpg