• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

North Korea announces it will suspend nuclear, missile tests

Bad haircut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad teeth.

It would have been a significant gesture by rocketman if it wasn't for the fact those nuke testing sites had collapsed and are unusable.

If you think Trump could be Nobel Pace Prize 2018, you're in for some disapointment : nominations are closed since February.

Also what led to the softening in North-SouthKorea relations isn't Trump loud mouth but on the contrary the soft rethoric of Moon Jae-Inn. Recent statement by the president of South Korea were made only to appease Trump, to avoid him to blow this up when he'll met Kim Jong Un

trump-explosion.jpg

Also what led to the softening in North-SouthKorea relations isn't Trump loud mouth but on the contrary the soft rethoric of Moon Jae-Inn. Recent statement by the president of South Korea were made only to appease Trump, to avoid him to blow this up when he'll met Kim Jong Un

China has been putting some major trade pressure on NK. And when China talks Kim listens.
But never mind any other considerations. His disciples all seem to think Trump calling Kim "rocket man" and threatening him with "fire and fury" have cowed him into submission :facepalm:

China has been putting some major trade pressure on NK. And when China talks Kim listens.
He listens, for sure. But he Kim Jon-Un doesn't do all what Xi Jinping tells him to do, he's not as obedient towards himl as Kim Jong-Il was towards Hu Jintao

The real reason why Kim Jong-Un stopped his nuclear test programs is that he got what he wanted : nukes and ICBM to carry them. They've assembled the datas and areprobably able now to follow the devellopment of the Hwansong 15 throught computer simulation instead of having to do some real tests.

China could have been more visible in their talks with North Korea. They certainly would not be opposed to receiving credit for the change in Kim Jong Un’s tune. What Trump has said is not really any different than Reagan calling the Soviet Union the “ Evil Empire”.
I know it is difficult for you snowflakes to accept that Trump is succeeding but he is.

Half of this country likes his bravado just like half of the country liked Obama’s milquetoast approach to foreign policy.

You didn’t care what the other half thought then, we don’t care what you think now.

China could have been more visible in their talks with North Korea. They certainly would not be opposed to receiving credit for the change in Kim Jong Un’s tune. What Trump has said is not really any different than Reagan calling the Soviet Union the “ Evil Empire”.
I know it is difficult for you snowflakes to accept that Trump is succeeding but he is.
He's not succeeding, he's just trying to take credit for what others achieved despite him.
And, as I said above, Moon Jae-Kim did not achieved that much. The only one who's winning here is Kim Jon-Un : He completed his nuclear program and is now close to lure the all world into believing that he has a change of mind, that he's no longer the crazy war-monger he used to be but a man of peace.

You didn’t care what the other half thought then, we don’t care what you think now
Yes you care, otherwise you wouldn't try so hard to defend him.
You care so much that you can't help trolling us.

1- Just like Reagan with Gorbechev the only reason Kim Jong Un is sitting down to talk is because he knows the United States is serious about putting an end to his aggression.

2. Without the weight of the United States behind him, Kim Jong Un would be laughing in Moon Jae-in’s face.

No, I don’t care what you libs think. You’re always wrong. I simply enjoy rubbing your noses in it.

1- Just like Reagan with Gorbechev the only reason Kim Jong Un is sitting down to talk is because he knows the United States is serious about putting an end to his aggression.
Andropov, not Gorbatchev was in power when Reagan gave his "evil empire" speech
The reason Gorbatchev sat down is because he knew that his country was on its knees, that the only way it could survive was to transition towards free market economy and the end of the omnipotence of the Party, the same way the reason why Kim Jong-Un now accepts to sit down his because he needs to do business, he needs the sanctions on the country to be lifted.

2. Without the weight of the United States behind him, Kim Jong Un would be laughing in Moon Jae-in’s face.
If the US choosed to stay neutral, the UK and France would back South Korea

Yeah, us liberals are always wrong and conservatives are always right.
When is Obama coming to take your guns ?
When will he declare martial law to cancel the elections and stay in office ?
When will he put americans in FEMA camps ?
When will the UN put americans into hobbit holes ?

When will Hillary be in jail ?

When will Session nominate a special prosecutor to "look into [hillary's] situation ?

When will he repeal and replace ObamaCare with a better and cheaper system that would cover all americans ?

And when wil lthat wall be built ? when will construction begin ? When will we see trucks and bulldozers gathering al along the border ?

When we replace RINO cucks obstructing Trump’s agenda with conservatives. Stay tuned.

The wall will be funded before the end of the year.

As I often stated : Trump will be out of office before the wall's first stone is laid.

This doesn't qualify as a "wall". T's barely a "barrier". Where's the "big beautiful concret wall" ?

Who said anything about concrete? I never heard Trump say anything about concrete. Even when engineers were designing prototypes and contractors were taking bids I didn't see anything that resembled concrete. I think this looks better than concrete slab anyways.......

Attachments

• Border Wall 2_1506459145255_8730817_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    Border Wall 2_1506459145255_8730817_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 85