• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sports

Which kind of sports you like ?

• Soccer

Votes: 50 29.1%
  • Basketball

Votes: 21 12.2%
  • Volleyball

Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Hockey

Votes: 39 22.7%
  • American Football

Votes: 44 25.6%
  • Tennis

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
None

:D

Darkman, you're from Brasil and you are calling the beautiful game "Soccer".......please, Futbol or Football not "Soccer".

In response to the question at hand, as an Argentine who lives in England there can only be one answer....my 1st sporting passion is Football, however due to the business I am in, a whole range of sports catch my eye, other than Football my 2 fav sports are Tennis and the NFL.

And speaking of the NFL, seeing as there are many Americans on the board and the draft is currently on going, as a Giants fan i'm pleased we got Manning, but someone answer me this question.

Why in the hell didn't EA (dumbass) trade picks with Cleveland (pick up their 2nd rounder), and then take Rivers, and then make the trade with the Chargers. What a fool, he is a hopeless GM and his legacy may well be that he left the Giants with a top QB for years to come, but for the few decisions he has got right, he has made some real stupid decisions.

Oh and PS. Darkman, I think its best if Cruzeiro don't make the Libertadores final, cos if you have seen the form we are in, you will know that Boca will once again win it all, for Diego.

Fuerza Diez.

bishbash1

Banned
damn right vonrik. where's the motogp, world superbikes, british superbikes, ama superbikes, british touring car, dtm touring car, v8 brutes? notice i left f1 out (yawn)

Goddamn I love football!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just your average Raiders fan.
violator.jpg

American Football and Baseball are my top sports. I enjoy basketball to a lesser extent, probably cause i dont have a favorite team. But i do enjoy it during the playoffs. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

I picked football (= soccer, cause i'm from belgium)
but only because rugby and racing with bycicles (don't know how that is called in english)

oh yeah, a question i liked to ask for a long time, how many of you americans know who lance armstrong is?

and who knows what belgium is and where it is located, cause i watched this tv show and they asked randomly in a street in NY, what they knew about belgium and when they knew someting it was mostly that belgium was the capital of bruxelles, when it is the other way around

I have to go with Major League Baseball and NCAA Baseball or Softball in a tie with the National Football League and NCAA Football as the best spectator sports.

Basketball and baseball or softball are the best participant sports.

I'm not voting, but I have to say what I always say: "Soccer sucks... and it's boring... minus fighting, soccer and hockey give us such thrilling moments as 1 to 1 ties after three hours of play... and often no shots on goal. Knock baseball, if you will, but every pitch is an opportunity for action. When the rest of the world catches up with American Football, then we'll all be viewing a great "modern" sport, instead of simply being fanatical about that to which we've grown accustomed.