• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Seven shot dead at US army base

jasonk282

Banned
Horrible, my giess is that they were off their meds for PTSD. I know if I miss a day or two i becone very violent and jumpy about my surroundings.

jasonk282

Banned
The Gunmen were U.S. Soldiers.

Yea i read it and edited my post. I was watching it earlier and then got carried away with making dinner and putting my son down for a nap.

This has happened before at Bragg. Its really a terrible thing. I think its directly related to high operational tempo and a lot of young soldiers not being counseled upon returning home.

I know I put a few soldiers out of the Army that had no business being in the Army in the first place.

Condolences go out to all those who will be affected by this. This is bad all around for everyone and also very bad for morale.

jasonk282

Banned
^indeed, hell i pulled people outta my squad that were total fuck ups. We need better counceling for our returing soldiers.

^indeed, hell i pulled people outta my squad that were total fuck ups. We need better counseling for our returing soldiers.

The shooter is a senior US Army officer, a Major (can be promoted to Colonel). I have never seen a Colonel or a Major that is fuck up.

There are more to this than what is coming out. Just wait for the evening news to see what's going on !

Also a Pakistan born American serving in the US Army.

The shooting occurred at the medical processing center.

Clearly the shooter chose the medical processing center because he worked there.

mr google

Banned
Yet another very sad, unnecessary and unfortunate tragedy. My sympathy goes out to all the families of the victims.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Major Malik Nidel Hasan is a medical doctor, an attending psychiatrist treating PTSD and other mental illness at Fort Hood !

Now wait for the news to blame it all on the fact he is Islamic.