• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Server is too busy?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
At the moment we face some major server errors.
Due to these errors it is possible that you notice downtime or slowness.

We will keep you informed about the progress.

Alright, I get it...but, c'mon. An ice cream truck has better uptime!

Hmm site problems again? It shall be fixed. I believe......

Member 1098

Closed Account
I say we blame Nichelle.

Seemed like it was running fine before she came back. :1orglaugh :tongue:

No, just think it's (too many) people are on this website/forum, and think that's why it keeps doing that, and you couldn't pick somebody else, and you had to pick me ? Yes, I'm glad came back, and don't hate lol. I love to rule over the men lol, and continue to post, being a female member, that posts on the forum.
Yes, I love being here! LOL!

yea i was having problems to but i went through the message boards instead of my freeones and got in, im resourceful what can i say...and also apparently full of myself but its all good :)

DNME

Banged4Life
Same here. When I log in, I'm directed back to the log-in page.:(:dunno:

It's happening again. And, when I do get in, I can't post or send a PM. :wtf:

So you have a meaning full suggestion for us?
A lot of these huge threads on here may be partly to blame. As someone with VBulletin experience I know big threads are looked down on by VBulletin (or at least they use to be I guess they still are) because they cause deep table searches which slow down performance. I have been told that some hosting providers also look down on forums with huge threads because they slow the server down. There are many threads on here that far exceed what they recommend for the maximum replies. It may be worth looking into. :)

12 midnight > 1am Eastern (US) time is just about impossible ,,,, :crash:
for example ,, it took about 5 minutes to post this huge post...:(

So you have a meaning full suggestion for us?

Its not that we want it this way.
Most problems lately are related to hardware or connectivity failures and personally im glad that we kept downtimes as short as possible.

:confused: Why just shout at me??