• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion - The Other Taboo for Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty

O.G.
Try to be something more than her lackey fella. :facepalm:

The first thing you did in this thread was quote scripture ... something you perhaps believe in, and used it as an argument vs. someone who doesn't share your beliefs ... ?

You then went on to reference "meth" (real nice btw).

You then repeatedly referenced this gem. Which doesn't present any form of debate at all.

Basically, you were asked to debate your beliefs, but you chose not to ... instead, you asked the OP to do it for you ... over and over again. :dunno:

You insulted the OP repeatedly, at one point posting Regardless if you were once upon a time half way attractive and made your living spreading your legs as a profession. Now your ugly, pissed and apparently just as ignorant and self important as you have ever been.

And My name is bigwarmload, and if you met me and saw how handsome, charming and talented I am you would desire a big warm load regardless of your feelings otherwise here.http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...r-Discussion&p=7676801&viewfull=1#post7676801

You never once debated the actual topic. You hurled insults, acted condescendingly (lol - why?) and essentially trolled the OP.

And besides that, your handle is fucking creepy.

Please! No swearing.

I dont get it I guess. I posted about my opinions on religion in my own thread. MY thread, started by ME. so now Im being told that I should not reply and let it die? how about YOU not reply and YOU let it die? There was some heated exchanges and debate and then that dick worm started with the stupid insult threads which you like I'm sure. There was some civil exchange of conversation and then I'm jumped on again with the insults and name calling.

So you can say as you wish. I wasn't bragging about anything. I was taken to task on a few things and then backed them up.

So how about you go away, and then this thread will no longer bother you? that sounds like a good fucking idea to me. or stick around and dislike it. your call dick err dirk

Yeah. You're hilarious, and you don't mean to be. The chip on your shoulder is about the size of Texas. But go on. Enjoy your boat. Keep telling people your life is better than theirs. And continue being intolerant of Christians. The quality of your character shines through.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I will continue to enjoy my boat but not because you suggested it. and my life is better than yours, as your constant whining makes that pretty clear.

I am not intolerant of Christians unless they are passing laws that are forcing their morality on everyone. I am very tolerant of those who keep their beliefs to themselves and don't have an agenda to save the world, wage war in the name of god and murder innocent people claiming that it is the work of god to do so.

as Ive said too many times already, believe in unicorns and bigfoot and santa and the tooth fairy if you can't be a decent person without it. just keep it the fuck to yourself. I find it funny that someone who has been attacking me for my point of view with personal insults and cheap shots is saying I have a big chip on my shoulder. you're the troll. look at the percentage of negative posts you have and its pretty clear your cowardly purpose of being a forum troll. fuck you loser.

I will continue to enjoy my boat but not because you suggested it. and my life is better than yours, as your constant whining makes that pretty clear.

I am not intolerant of Christians unless they are passing laws that are forcing their morality on everyone. I am very tolerant of those who keep their beliefs to themselves and don't have an agenda to save the world, wage war in the name of god and murder innocent people claiming that it is the work of god to do so.

as Ive said too many times already, believe in unicorns and bigfoot and santa and the tooth fairy if you can't be a decent person without it. just keep it the fuck to yourself. I find it funny that someone who has been attacking me for my point of view with personal insults and cheap shots is saying I have a big chip on my shoulder. you're the troll. look at the percentage of negative posts you have and its pretty clear your cowardly purpose of being a forum troll. fuck you loser.

Okay, I haven't been attacking you. Nor have I been doing a lot of insulting. I find your perspective pitiable, and that's because you have a complete inability to be self-reflective. You start a thread, rip on a certain population, then take exception when people respond. I'm sorry to point it out, but that's just stupid.

Also, I'm glad you enjoy your life. I enjoy mine, too. A lot. Additionally, I can guarantee I make more money than you. Does that matter? No. I also find you calling me a troll interesting. Here's essentially what you just said:

"You're a dumb fuck for calling me names. You fucking loser."

Perhaps you should look up the word irony.

In any case, your views are clear, your worldview is clear, and nothing said in any internet forum is going to change that. Fine. I'll stop posting in this ridiculous thread. You're no longer interesting to me. At first you were, because you say things that are just so ridiculous, and you're easy to poke and get a response. But that's just old hat now. Enjoy yourself, continue to be....whatever it is you are.

I'm waiting for this guy to call me a "lackey".

I don't feel you're a lackey, as Philbert is being. So no. That's interesting however that you have taken displeasure with me, I suppose it's since you share Mariah's views, however you seriously cant see the hypocritical flaw in all this concerning her approach and methods right from the beginning?

I believe that religion differs significantly from the concept of spirituality. One can, and perhaps should embrace the notion of the existence of a greater power. Yet I believe that spirituality is a personal thing. It may be shared, but never assigned.

So you can't find the context in my posts regarding how Mariah is essentially assigning her beliefs to others and entire groups of people and the hypocrisy of her words throughout? Maybe if yourself, Mariah, Philbert got together you could amass your three brains to find some understanding. Others have, so I am sure the three of you may be able to also. Although based on existing comments you've all made it may take some doing on all your parts. Ultimately if you cant understand or find the context then I guess the initial scripture you liked was perhaps more poignant than I thought. Again others have understood the context of my comments and judging by the private messages, rep comments, etc., I have gotten, it seems the 3 of you seem to be the least able to understand?

For the record, I have nothing against anyone who believes, or who follows any religion. I'm simply stating a personal opinion.

I am simply stating my opinions on Mariah methods, comments, hypocrisy, etc., sure I have stated some "other things" throughout, shall I too make a list and post all the condescending, intolerant, childish, hateful, etc., things Mariah has posted about others and we can compare lists and see who's is longer. Hint: I will bet on Mariah's comments if you wanna wager and are confident otherwise.

What's the difference? It's just an opinion.

Had Mariah been more tactful and simply stated her opinions in an more intelligent, non hypocritical manner with her own initial and subsequent words, I perhaps would not have even commented. However again you would need to understand the context of my posts to understand my point of view on most the comments I have made.

:dunno:

You aren't jealous or hating on me.
You are in LOVE with me!

You got the first one correct, you failed miserably on the second however. Baby steps, you'll get there.

my life is better than yours

You could have saved some typing and simply posted the following as your thread:

1.) I dont like or need religion
2.) "my life is better than yours"

Because really that's all you have done, mostly # 2 more than number one however, both inadvertently as well as boldly, but all laughably.

I am not intolerant of Christians unless they are passing laws that are forcing their morality on everyone. I am very tolerant of those who keep their beliefs to themselves...

Again, you really cant see the hypocrisy in all your comments and statements? Utterly amazing. :facepalm: We are all still waiting to know how anything actually impacts "your" daily life as a non-believer.

you have a complete inability to be self-reflective.

Bingo. It's utterly amazing on her part.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
you two should get married oh wait, you can't because of religious laws passed by religious morons! so you can just fuck each other then! oh wait, you aren't legally allowed to do that either because of religious laws passed by religious morons who were voted into office by other religious morons

a match made in heaven. do you just copy and paste your posts dipshit? they sure sound exactly the same with big words like hypocrisy

Ive cited many things that affect my life daily. its up to you to read them.

so since you two bitches cant fuck or get married, just go fuck yourselves... oh wait.....

Shifty

O.G.
I don't feel you're a lackey, as Philbert is being. So no. That's interesting however that you have taken displeasure with me, I suppose it's since you share Mariah's views, however you seriously cant see the hypocritical flaw in all this concerning her approach and methods right from the beginning?'

You were invited to debate this. Perhaps you should have. If you could have.

So you can't find the context in my posts regarding how Mariah is essentially assigning her beliefs to others and entire groups of people and the hypocrisy of her words throughout? Maybe if yourself, Mariah, Philbert got together you could amass your three brains to find some understanding. Others have, so I am sure the three of you may be able to also. Although based on existing comments you've all made it may take some doing on all your parts. Ultimately if you cant understand or find the context then I guess the initial scripture you liked was perhaps more poignant than I thought. Again others have understood the context of my comments and judging by the private messages, rep comments, etc., I have gotten, it seems the 3 of you seem to be the least able to understand?

She's been arguing a point. You've done nothing but insult her - and every woman who has ever 'spread their legs as a profession' (OCSM's?). This, in fact does make you a hypocrite. +1 for Mariah.

Rep is meaningless by the way - new person.

I am simply stating my opinions on Mariah methods, comments, hypocrisy, etc., sure I have stated some "other things" throughout, shall I too make a list and post all the condescending, intolerant, childish, hateful, etc., things Mariah has posted about others and we can compare lists and see who's is longer. Hint: I will bet on Mariah's comments if you wanna wager and are confident otherwise.

Anyone who reads through the thread can see that you started it, and she responded. Again, fact.

Had Mariah been more tactful and simply stated her opinions in an more intelligent, non hypocritical manner with her own initial and subsequent words, I perhaps would not have even commented. However again you would need to understand the context of my posts to understand my point of view on most the comments I have made.

Your opinion. You were invited to debate. You failed.

Now fuck off.

Deepcover

Closed Account
And Deepcover, did you read what I wrote about the 10 commandments?

"the ten commandments are common sense but funny how rape, molestation, domestic abuse, violence, war are not in there at all yet building statues of other gods to worship and no swearing and dont think other women are hot."

That is clearly not the case by the statement you have left there and also I made the mistake of God being a man when the Supreme being could be a woman. So that slipped out my tongue by mistake.

I still feel you should think about it. If you could just throw out your hatred and accept God as is as with all the other religions with some respect, I honestly believe you would be a much happier person spiritually :)

After reading and participating in this thread for over a week, it has become obvious to me that Ms. Milano has become combative and bitter and clearly it is because of her lack of sexual contact during her lifetime.

Ive cited many things that affect my life daily. its up to you to read them.

Hmm... ? Mind restating "just one" that actually effects you daily in your own life on a direct personal level? I think everyone missed it.

She's been arguing a point.

And, I have merely been stating her argument is hypocritical, and her approach flawed, but I guess you still can't seem to understand that. Sure we have exchanged otherwise, that does not diminish the poignant context I have tried to convey that has been avoided due to her self justification.

Rep is meaningless by the way

I agree and put little value in it, if someone wishes to zero me out, I could care less. However if it is so meaningless, why did you then personally take the time to negative rep me, must have greater value to you than me.

Anyone who reads through the thread can see that you started it, and she responded. Again, fact. Your opinion. You were invited to debate. You failed. Now fuck off.

I guess anyone borrowing your blindfold would feel the same, by contrast I think intelligent people whom read the thread may decide otherwise on your uplifting of Mariah's so called debate and who started the ridiculous drivel.

And, for the record ... personal earnings / lifestyle has nothing to do with this at all.

At least we can agree on that, your girl Mariah might feel a little abandoned by you however since it's an important aspect for her.

Philbert

Banned
Okay, I haven't been attacking you. Nor have I been doing a lot of insulting. I find your perspective pitiable, and that's because you have a complete inability to be self-reflective. You start a thread, rip on a certain population, then take exception when people respond. I'm sorry to point it out, but that's just stupid.

Also, I'm glad you enjoy your life. I enjoy mine, too. A lot. Additionally, I can guarantee I make more money than you. Does that matter? No. I also find you calling me a troll interesting. Here's essentially what you just said:

"You're a dumb fuck for calling me names. You fucking loser."

Perhaps you should look up the word irony.

In any case, your views are clear, your worldview is clear, and nothing said in any internet forum is going to change that. Fine. I'll stop posting in this ridiculous thread. You're no longer interesting to me. At first you were, because you say things that are just so ridiculous, and you're easy to poke and get a response. But that's just old hat now. Enjoy yourself, continue to be....whatever it is you are.

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

Shifty

O.G.
And, I have merely been stating her argument is hypocritical, and her approach flawed, but I guess you still can't seem to understand that. Sure we have exchanged otherwise, that does not diminish the poignant context I have tried to convey that has been avoided due to her self justification.

Then debate her. It's that simple.

I agree and put little value in it, if someone wishes to zero me out, I could care less. However if it is so meaningless, why did you then personally take the time to negative rep me, must have greater value to you than me.

It's quicker. Ask BC, I repped him the other day to send him a note.

I guess anyone borrowing your blindfold would feel the same, by contrast I think intelligent people whom read the thread may decide otherwise on your uplifting of Mariah's so called debate and who started the ridiculous drivel.

I'm the one who only believes what I've seen, or what has been shown to me. Who's wearing the blindfold?

At least we can agree on that, your girl Mariah might feel a little abandoned by you however since it's an important aspect for her.

I take exception to the way you've disrespected Mariah, and all OCSM's / female adult performers for that matter. You've insulted her profession (hello, you're a member of this board wtf) and you've insulted her looks. Simply because you find yourself unable to debate her! You obviously consider yourself intelligent based on the tone that you use, but you really aren't so, are you? You also appear to think that you have the backing of every poster who's disagreed with Mariah in this thread. You don't. ;)

Philbert

Banned
... your girl Mariah might feel a little abandoned by you however since it's an important aspect for her.

"your girl Mariah" ? Is that some form of insult preferred by 13 year olds? :facepalm:
Your secret (not so very, actually) chagrin at Mariah despising you is too obvious...psychologically you seem to be trapped in pre-adolescence. Too bad, it's your problem to deal with.

As a perfect example, this post is your mean (average) level of debate...

Another unintelligent response, you skip over anything of value to respond on and post your garbage. You think by you acting stupid it will make me look stupid?(TOO LATE!) Your communication tactics are clinical, such an inferiority complex you must posses.
Is there any douche left on the market given how much it must take to keep your skanky self clean? :dunno:

Is there anyone else besides you and lickingdick who proposes that stupid theory? Mariah does seem a bit more accomplished and successful than the average bear, an inferiority complex is so off base...wait a minute...you're talking about YOURSELF and crying out for love. I get it!
Sorry, you pathetic wad of self loathing and despair, no one cares. No love for you here.

I see where you suck up big time elsewhere to the other OSCMs and talk to them like they're angels on this eqrth, yet Mariah is some kinda low level of lifeform? Please. What a pathetic suckup.
Believe me, you need no one to make you look stupid, you have that talent wrapped up by your ownself.

I know this is making your giggle like a little girl, getting this much attention, so from now I'll just laugh at you when you post your drooling, incohesive question and answer sessions you like to post.

Maybe post some of those pms and messages you claim everyone is sending you , it would show us how exquisite a guy you really are and make us all feel just rotten for having mistreated you. After all, if you're that popular we must be misguided. Must be...

With a screen name like bigwarmload you hafta be SOOO cool...:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.