• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion - The Other Taboo for Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philbert

Banned
I have thought the same thing. But she seems to like men.

Maybe when she is older and no longer a pundit she will reveal her real sexual preference.

Hadn't quite figured that one out myself.

She has zero sex appeal to me.

She's Married with Children, and not the TV show.

I believe you Mariah, seems like she thought you were the "House Help", or the maid. Whatever...at least we agree on something. She's a hard-nosed bitch for sure.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I swear on my son's life that we exchanged 10 words. I said hello as did she. I showed her to the room and she asked if there was a computer she could use which there was not (this was 2002) then we had the exchange over me getting her bag and that was it. not good night or thanks or anything else. I swear to that. She said very clearly to my friend "she had an attitude when I told her to get my bag" I also think she assumed I knew who she was and that she was important. I don't know what the fuck, but it was one of the strangest things. I honestly never knew anything other than she was a republican strategist until I saw her filling in for O'Reilly one night. I was like "get the fuck outta here! I know that bitch!" lol there is no other side other than she is rude as fuck. fact
You?
Attitude?
Never...

Deepcover

Closed Account
But as I said before, and you said in agreement, religion is destructive and imposing and bigoted in most instances. But your views of religion are a rarity and you have to know that. being in the industry you have done girl girl scenes I would imagine. That makes you a pervert in the eyes of God and religion according to the bible. the message is not to judge unless it's you who needs judging. people seek out and find in things what they want. They see what they want to see.

Maybe and yet she can still be saved through the eyes of God. That's how much God loves each and everyone of us. I would advise you to read the story of the The Penitent thief, also known as the Thief on the Cross or the Good Thief. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penitent_thief
Because even though you were judging her just based on her sexuality, she can still be saved. It is no different then a thief who is corrupt can still be saved and a follower of God. She said she belives in God and she said she believes in Christ and above all she has faith. When you have such faith in your heart and soul regardless of one's personal sins, God has the most unconditional love to each and everyone of us. Including yourself.

This is something else but I always wondered...If you were suffering terribly on your deathbed and had only a mere few days to live, would you be reaching out to God? Would you then change your mind and accept God into your heart even though you knew your life's coming to an end?

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
how convenient. we do what we want and treat people how we want. We are given a set of 10 rules to live by yet it's ok to break them all because in the end we get a free pass? That makes ZERO sense.

"The invisible man has a list of the 10 things he doesn't want you to do! And if you do any of these 10 things he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he'll send YOU to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever until the end of time! But he loves you! He loves you and he needs money! He's always needs money! He's all powerful all perfect all knowing all kind all wise and yet somehow he just can't handle money! They take in billions of dollars pay no taxes but always need more! You talk about a bullshit story. HOLY SHIT!!!" - George Carlin

Mariahxxx

Maybe and yet she can still be saved through the eyes of God. That's how much God loves each and everyone of us. I would advise you to read the story of the The Penitent thief, also known as the Thief on the Cross or the Good Thief. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penitent_thief
Because even though you were judging her just based on her sexuality, she can still be saved. It is no different then a thief who is corrupt can still be saved and a follower of God. She said she belives in God and she said she believes in Christ and above all she has faith. When you have such faith in your heart and soul regardless of one's personal sins, God has the most unconditional love to each and everyone of us. Including yourself.

This is something else but I always wondered...If you were suffering terribly on your deathbed and had only a mere few days to live, would you be reaching out to God? Would you then change your mind and accept God into your heart even though you knew your life's coming to an end?

So because I were dying I would suddenly believe in something so illogical and such nonsense that I have zero confidence in? No I would not turn to the invisible man because I was dying.

And you say that no matter what we do God loves us and accepts us and forgives us our sins? Have you read the old testament?????????? that is NOT what the bible says dude. if that were true then who goes to hell? why are there 10 commandments? whats the purpose of that?

Mariahxxx

here's one for you Christians... please, explain this to me!

"Exodus 31:15 Whosoever does any work in the sabbath he shall surely be put to death"

so all of us who work on Sunday are supposed to be put to death????????? why are so many of us still here? another inconvenient rule you have decided God wasn't serious about?

Philbert

Banned
While religions, like people, tend to grow older and wiser with the centuries, if you need to cling to out of context snippets of scripture to make you feel superior to people of faith, feel free. The invisible man you earnestly take so seriously will not care.
Nor do we.
I notice you haven't mocked the Ten Commandments yet, why?
This may make you feel better...

Why Can't I Own a Canadian?
October 2002

Dr. Laura Schlessinger is a radio personality who dispenses advice to people who call in to her radio show. Recently, she said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination according to Leviticus 18:22 and cannot be condoned under any circumstance. The following is an open letter to Dr. Laura penned by a east coast resident, which was posted on the Internet. It's funny, as well as informative:

Dear Dr. Laura:

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some of the other specific laws and how to follow them:

When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you have studied these things extensively, so I am confident you can help. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging.

Your devoted fan,
Jim

P.S.

Please give the correct author's credit. The Old Testament is Jewish, we allow Christians and even Atheists use of it 'cause God told us to.

"Exodus 31:15 Whosoever does any work in the sabbath he shall surely be put to death"

so all of us who work on Sunday are supposed to be put to death????????? why are so many of us still here? another inconvenient rule you have decided God wasn't serious about?

Ah yes, quoting the Old Testament to make a point. If you had any understanding of Christianity or the Bible you would know that the Old and New Testament were like two different books within a book,

The Old Testament and it's laws were given to the nation of Israel not to Christians. Were those things intended to be taken literally back then? Yes.

After the birth of Christ, and his crucifixion it put an end to Old Testament law. The Ten commandments still has common sense laws that most civilized societies recognize as basic human rights and adheres to them even today. Such as murder.

Mariahxxx

the ten commandments are common sense but funny how rape, molestation, domestic abuse, violence, war are not in there at all yet building statues of other gods to worship and no swearing and dont think other women are hot.

And Philbert you make a great case for the atheist cause. all of those laws that were supposedly given to man directly from God maybe via fax machine? were really written by man. man who wrote them according to the times and have been long outdated by hundreds of years. if it were God writing them, the all-knowing all perfect one wouldn't he have known to make them a little more flexible to adapt with the times? I would think so but alas, it didn't work out that way.

Again I don't claim to be a theologian. I know enough to know it's all bullshit made up by men to comfort them during confusing times and to answer questions that they had yet to answer for themselves.

What do you think the reason that the Catholic church refuses to release the hundreds if not thousands of scrolls and artifacts they have locked away in their archives? What is it that they clearly don't want their parishioners to become aware of? Many have theories that there were scrolls later found that claim other messiah's and denounce Jesus. But hey, I know you guys don't buy into theories without hard evidence right? (eyes rolling and wiping the dripping sarcasm from my hands on that one!)

the ten commandments are common sense but funny how rape, molestation, domestic abuse, violence, war are not in there at all yet building statues of other gods to worship and no swearing and dont think other women are hot.

And Philbert you make a great case for the atheist cause. all of those laws that were supposedly given to man directly from God maybe via fax machine? were really written by man. man who wrote them according to the times and have been long outdated by hundreds of years. if it were God writing them, the all-knowing all perfect one wouldn't he have known to make them a little more flexible to adapt with the times? I would think so but alas, it didn't work out that way.

Again I don't claim to be a theologian. I know enough to know it's all bullshit made up by men to comfort them during confusing times and to answer questions that they had yet to answer for themselves.

What do you think the reason that the Catholic church refuses to release the hundreds if not thousands of scrolls and artifacts they have locked away in their archives? What is it that they clearly don't want their parishioners to become aware of? Many have theories that there were scrolls later found that claim other messiah's and denounce Jesus. But hey, I know you guys don't buy into theories without hard evidence right? (eyes rolling and wiping the dripping sarcasm from my hands on that one!)

We will worry about the catholic church releasing scrolls and artifacts once the congress releases the FBI files on Martin Luther King Jr.

Mariahxxx

You slipped one by me the other day... You mentioned California's liberal no-fault divorce. Do you know who signed that into law??? Republican Governor Ronald Reagan did so I'm not sure where the "liberal" comment was directed? The same Reagan who signed legal abortion into law for the first time. The same Reagan who froze state hiring and raised taxes as governor.

Mariahxxx

surely you cannot compare the MLK files to a worldwide religion with over 1 billion members??? the MLK investigation was outrageous and another horrible blemish on American history. But when something is being hidden from over 1 billion people that might prove something they have been sold and buying into for centuries, that is far more important. Gallop did a poll and 1200 christians asked more than half said no matter what is being hidden would change their beliefs and 30% said they would rather not know what it is. that means that only 20% of christians would be either interested in knowing facts about the religion that might counter what has been taught or not care what proof or evidence there is. That simply means that nothing can change their minds, even facts. If you showed me proof of god I would admit I have been wrong and believe instantly. I wouldnt deny proof of it or say i dont want to see it because i dont want to believe otherwise. that is ignorant by definition.

You slipped one by me the other day... You mentioned California's liberal no-fault divorce. Do you know who signed that into law??? Republican Governor Ronald Reagan did so I'm not sure where the "liberal" comment was directed? The same Reagan who signed legal abortion into law for the first time. The same Reagan who froze state hiring and raised taxes as governor.

Ronald Reagan also said that if he had to sign the abortion law over again he would not. And that the no fault divorce law was his biggest regret

The first act of the Reagan administration after his inauguration was to freeze all government hiring. And he raised taxes in California to balance the budget.

Big difference in working with a state legislature and the US Congress .

Mariahxxx

I said before that I have family members who are Jehovah's' Witnesses. There have been several times that the church told its members of the coming end of days, right down to the date. They instructed everyone to go out and convert as many people as possible and to sell all of their possessions and give the money to the church. Of course the church raked in millions of dollars and the date came and went, with no end of times. The church didn't give the money back and it simply said that the Watchtower publications had been misprinted. My grandparents sold their house and gave their savings to the church. they were devastated but stupidly enough, stayed with the church and my grandma is still a member to this day. she refuses to socialize with anyone who is a "worldly person" including her daugher, (my mom) unless of course she needs some money then it's ok lol

their most recent prophecy to the end of the world was when I was 9 or 10 so 1989 or 1990. but they had sold everything in the 1974 predictions which came and went.

Mariahxxx

and of course he said those things when he needed the right to back him for president. he ran more right than he ever was as governor. he also allowed cocaine to be smuggled on CIA planes into the US to fund the Contra war. Ollie North is banned from 3 central american countries for life which he accepted in exchange for not being prosecuted.

surely you cannot compare the MLK files to a worldwide religion with over 1 billion members??? the MLK investigation was outrageous and another horrible blemish on American history. But when something is being hidden from over 1 billion people that might prove something they have been sold and buying into for centuries, that is far more important. Gallop did a poll and 1200 christians asked more than half said no matter what is being hidden would change their beliefs and 30% said they would rather not know what it is. that means that only 20% of christians would be either interested in knowing facts about the religion that might counter what has been taught or not care what proof or evidence there is. That simply means that nothing can change their minds, even facts. If you showed me proof of god I would admit I have been wrong and believe instantly. I wouldnt deny proof of it or say i dont want to see it because i dont want to believe otherwise. that is ignorant by definition.

You cannot say that it is a blemish when the files were ordered withheld for 50 years. The facts are not known. it will be determined to be a blemish if and when it is discovered that it was a FBI witch hunt.

Naming a national holiday to appease a segment of the population when it could turn out that the person honored was not worthy is a travesty. Far more than any speculation or whispering campaign. The truth is that if those files were disclosed beforehand there would have never been a national MLK Day. But 50 years of celebrating it will overcome that and the proponents knew this.

I said before that I have family members who are Jehovah's' Witnesses. There have been several times that the church told its members of the coming end of days, right down to the date. They instructed everyone to go out and convert as many people as possible and to sell all of their possessions and give the money to the church. Of course the church raked in millions of dollars and the date came and went, with no end of times. The church didn't give the money back and it simply said that the Watchtower publications had been misprinted. My grandparents sold their house and gave their savings to the church. they were devastated but stupidly enough, stayed with the church and my grandma is still a member to this day. she refuses to socialize with anyone who is a "worldly person" including her daugher, (my mom) unless of course she needs some money then it's ok lol

their most recent prophecy to the end of the world was when I was 9 or 10 so 1989 or 1990. but they had sold everything in the 1974 predictions which came and went.

I always chuckle when you say "Oh my God" when you take the first bite of one of your newly prepared dishes.

and of course he said those things when he needed the right to back him for president. he ran more right than he ever was as governor. he also allowed cocaine to be smuggled on CIA planes into the US to fund the Contra war. Ollie North is banned from 3 central american countries for life which he accepted in exchange for not being prosecuted.

Everybody dance!!!

Mariahxxx

so you're saying that you think that MLK could very well be a fraud and not be the leader for peace that he is deemed to be????????? yes you really are a republican lol

Status
Not open for further replies.