• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Recommend something... anything

good idea for a thread, but a book is kind of hard to just "check out" (Library pun, anyone?) on the internet.

I recommend this awesome song by an awesome Stoner-Metal band called Elder

This might only benefit those with Netflix Instant but I highly recommend the television show "Peep Show" starring David Mitchell and Robert Webb. Very funny.

it can be anything, doesnt have to be something you can see on the net, could be something to buy, a food, a place to go on holiday, some advice.... anything :D

and The Yak, i have to agree, Peep Show is one of the funniest shows ever

I highly recommend lamb shanks from Tommy's Joynt in San Francisco. It's the closest you'll ever get to having an orgasm with your mouth. :drool2:

Sneaking a look at some great cleavage :)

And "The Amityville Horror." The book, not the movie. The original movie was too inconsistent (the remake is actually better).

TV - Breaking Bad
Movie - Total Recall
Music - Dead Mans Bones
Food - Pizza with green olives, feta cheese and jalapenos
Cologne - Burberry Brit

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Silverball Museum Asbury Park, NJ. 200 pinball machines and other games going back to the 1930's. All in working order and set to free play. $10 for an hour $15 for 2 hours $20 come and go as you please all day. Great place for a day at the shore. With your all day pass you've got a place to change your clothes, take a piss, cool off in the air conditioning and grab a snack. Visit the downtown area also. Bars, shops and restaurants. Mind you it's a very gay town but it's all cool and kept very nice and friendly.

I recommend examining your belief in Gods and the supernatural ( if you do believe it of course). I came to the enlightened state of being an atheist a few years back and it made my view of the world so much better.

Caleb Carr's "The Alienist" - one of my favorite books, I just re-read it again a few weeks ago. It's a serial killer/profiler book set in the late 1800's in New York City (in the days when future president Teddy Roosevelt was chief of police). Caleb Carr may be familiar to some as the son of Lucien Carr, well known figure of the Beat Generation literary scene.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Silverball Museum Asbury Park, NJ. 200 pinball machines and other games going back to the 1930's. All in working order and set to free play. $10 for an hour $15 for 2 hours $20 come and go as you please all day. Great place for a day at the shore. With your all day pass you've got a place to change your clothes, take a piss, cool off in the air conditioning and grab a snack. Visit the downtown area also. Bars, shops and restaurants. Mind you it's a very gay town but it's all cool and kept very nice and friendly.

man.... pinball heaven.

i fucking love pinball.

I recommend a hot shower after a long, hard day of work. :thumbsup:

Facetious

Moderated
Adult Image Hosting

(Belgium)

4X16oz. > $3.99 @ participating Grocery Outlet stores.

This stuff is great! No cheap beer aftertaste whatsoever! It's one of those beers you could drink all night and into the late morning hours. ;)