Random Statement Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone knew that it was national pancake day was yesterday. :thumbsup:
There's an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman. The Englishman says "My son was born on St. George's Day so I named him George". The Scotsman says "My son was born on St. Andrew's Day, so I named him Andrew." Whereas Paddy says, That's a coincidence, I named my son Pancake!"


{sorry, couldn't resist! :lame:}
 
Same, although it's not morning for me.
 
Same, although it's not morning for me.


Oh that's right I forget the times zones.









There's an Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman. The Englishman says "My son was born on St. George's Day so I named him George". The Scotsman says "My son was born on St. Andrew's Day, so I named him Andrew." Whereas Paddy says, That's a coincidence, I named my son Pancake!"


{sorry, couldn't resist! :lame:}


Thats ok DVC but good joke. :1orglaugh
 
:wave2: Milady. *bows*
 
Good morning LL.:wave:
 
Thank you both, :( I don't think I'll get much posting time in today though.

As Henny Penny said " The sky is falling." My day just exploded as it opened. lol
 
I'll come with some shelter from the fires of the explosion.
 
Who is buying lunch today?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top