Random Statement Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they still make Oodles of Noodles? Funny because it rhymes.

One day we will all be dead but Oodles of Noodles will remain.
 
This place was special back in the day. Back when I could still imbibe spirits to achieve a state of altered consciousness. I miss it so much.

THC is very nice and has advantages but not my "chemical first love" if you take my meaning.
 
What will become of us when this place is not here anymore? Will it be as though we never existed?
 
Doesn't that make it sound almost romantic and adventurous? The hero has a dark past. It wasn't. It was just sad.
 
As long as the post is ostensibly on topic, it shouldn't matter that the post itself consists of the disjointed ramblings of a brain altered by recreational *****.
 
I mentioned in the other thread that I am coming down with something (from that typhoid Mary at work) and I am really declining quickly. The THC helps but there is a darkness building behind it.
 
February 20th is Hoodie Hoo Day—a quirky tradition where people shout “Hoodie Hoo!” at noon to scare away winter.

I do not remember copying that. If I die, remember me as not a douchebag. I left people alone.
 
You’re not sick from fantasy coitus. You’re likely just picking up a bug. Rest, hydrate, and save the drama for your next novel.

Go back in time far enough and they would call her "willful". We all know what that really means.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top