• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This is my fav of Petra
God Bless America
Another Classic Petra shot
What a babe
EDIT: Do not attach images if it is not the 1st post of the thread. Link them. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachments (4 Nos) in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
I must say Petra has been lazy this year with her photo gallery updates. It's June and she has only released 3.5 galleries averaging 12.5 photos a month. To put that in perspective she used to release 3 galleries a month. At the rate she's going now she'll only release 6 to 7 galleries for 2010. Come to think of it, even the videos have fell off with the last one being released in April. I'll give her credit though in that she has released more videos in 2010 than the past five years combined.

Thank goodness for the PB shoot or things would be even worse.

Maybe she's winding down her website career? Or maybe it's the tough times we're all going through. Dunno...

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Well, she has been doing this for 10+ years, which is a hell of a long time for anyone to do any kind of site, so we should consider ourselves lucky that she's come this far.

I'm very happy she's still posing but with most guys and their favorite nude models we always want more, more, MORE!!!

No, she canceled the Everest trip and detoured down to Thailand instead. Her trips have nothing to do with the lack of consistent photo updates on her site.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I don't know what lottery she won that she can afford to do all of these trips all the time, but I hope she keeps it up. :)

I bet she uses the trips as tax write-offs. If she takes a few pictures while she's there and puts them on her website, then the trip was a business trip.

I must say Petra has been lazy this year with her photo gallery updates. It's June and she has only released 3.5 galleries averaging 12.5 photos a month. To put that in perspective she used to release 3 galleries a month. At the rate she's going now she'll only release 6 to 7 galleries for 2010. Come to think of it, even the videos have fell off with the last one being released in April. I'll give her credit though in that she has released more videos in 2010 than the past five years combined.

Thank goodness for the PB shoot or things would be even worse.

Maybe she's winding down her website career? Or maybe it's the tough times we're all going through. Dunno...

Man...too much time on your hands! Averages? Yeah, I average one Nicki Minaj post everyday, but out of those posts...1.5 of them are booty pictures, 1.3 of them are boob pictures, and 2.0 are in the other category!:wtf: