• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

That second link you posted has some pretty bad morphs of Petra... stupid. sick. why even give them traffic or confuse people into thinking those are real photos of Petra?

http://boobsdir.com/category/busty_girls/petra-verkaik

The boobsdir.com site is crediting Pinupfiles.com for Petra's work for which they have nothing to do with. Those photos were originally posted on PinupGIRLS.com, which was Petra's original website from 1997 and she still owns the copyrights to all of the photos of her they have posted there... again, giving credit to Pinupfiles.com... that is seriously messed up. He should be pointing people to PetraCentral.com.

The jackass doesn't have any contact info there. Ball-free anonymous webmasters.

She looks fantastic even with clothes on.

Another great one of Petra

And finally

EDIT: Do not attach images mid-thread. Link. Read rules.

[Please Note: the attachments (3 Nos) in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be an annoying blast from the past, but I've spent the past hour looking for that elusive "Cold Wars" movie(or whatever it was) and the clip she was in. Is there any generous soul who wouldn't mind p.m'ing me with a link or something if they have it? I haven't much to give but rep...and any specific request they might have with my full attention to its fulfillment.

scratch that last post, I just found it. So if anyone wants it now, I guess you can pm ME for the link. Oh how the tables have turned...

I'd stuff her.