• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Damn!!! Where is all this new content coming from!! Do you think she is preparing to retire by releasing all this new material?

Hogo, she very recently did a Playmate Xtra shoot for the Playboy Cyberclub. You'll see the bunny logo on all of the recent photos you speak of. In addition, she has her own excellent website, PetraCentral, with over 360 galleries and almost 100 videos including many great new ones (like the new Croft series which includes a sexy olive oil dance). No, she's not preparing to retire. Just putting herself out there.

You can offend me but I'm gonna keep my opinion.
I've seen a lot of her videos. Once her boobs were moving a lot but they ain't too much now, those implants are too big.

Edit - Contribute with free sample galleries only, read the rules, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen a lot of her videos. Once her boobs were moving a lot but they ain't too much now, those implants are too big.

She doesn't have implants, they are the same size that they were when she did her first shoot back in the 80's.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

There's no offending to be done, you're just plain wrong. There's no implants there, dude. Get with the program.

There's this contingency of fans out there who think that if a model's breasts have gotten bigger later in life, that she absolutely must have gotten implant surgery, as if there's no other possible explanation.

Actually, there are many possible explanations -- aging, hormone changes, weight gain, time of the month, pregnancy, etc. can all contribute to this. If you don't believe me, here's a comparison photo composite that we created a while ago featuring entirely natural models, all of whom we know personally and have photographed over the years (with the exception of Joyce Gibson) and all of whom we absolutely, positively know for certain are all-natural.

This is for those of you who think a woman's breasts can't get larger without surgery:

Hey , I love this comparison collage thing . Staying on topic , Petra is gorgeous and I remember when I frist saw her in Playboy . I saw sso glad when i discovered she had her own site and joined up . I might have to take another look as i haven;t been on there since a couple of years ago .

In the those newer shoots she seems to be showing alittle more pussy than she used to, which is always nice.

If she didn't look as good as shoe does and if she hadn't improved with age, I wouldn't even be interested in her new photo sets. The same poses, showing the same amount of skin every time. It's a lot of skin, just a few key areas missing...

Re: Petra Verkaik News

March is now in the history books so let's re-cap the updates that took place on her website.

The second part of the Purple Dress gallery was released along with the fourth and final installments of the Petra Croft videos. Petra also released a small but welcome gallery at the end of the month entitled Secret Garden: Secret Garden Promo

Upcoming Petra will be traveling to Mt. Everest in May and has been shooting lots of new content to release while she is away. Her next update will probably be another video so stay tuned.

PetraCentral March 2010 Updates

I have been a long time fan and she is very good at taking pictures. She looks first class and always very seducing. Good photography and nice set. She could have been more revealing, but it seems that she is doing so these last few months. Sure there is photoshop involved, but more to the skin then the enlargement and so forth. However since I have watched the videos that came with the recent playboy sets, I must admit that she seems a bit dense. Am I wrong? Anyone ever met her?

http://pvpublic.wordpress.com/page/2/

I'm surprised. I thought she had been long retired years ago.

As far as the pinupglam stuff goes. Why is it that almost every single person you shoot seems to have larger breasts in your pictures, even while other pictures taken around the same time with different producers don't? I don't really want to accuse anybody of anything,...but it's gotten to the point where it's hard for me to brush it off as coincidence. It almost makes me suspect your doctoring the pictures in some way, ether while it shot with the camera or afterwards with image editing to achieve that effect.