• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I'm totally agree with pinupglam01 Petra's tits are natural, but how we can explain such visible size difference?

http://i2.**********/big/2010/0318/2d/bd43e4e8b7408e9c36ae4159db8c152d.jpg

Petra's tits are natural, but how we can explain such visible size difference?

Women's boobs change as they age and a lot of time has passed in between those comparison photos. In that time span they've obviously grown.

Another reason Petra has kept her shape, aside from eating healthy and exercise, can be attributed to not ever being pregnant.

Petra's boobs are all natural and not implants.

Lastly, there is so little editing done to her website photos it's almost laughable as to what is touched up.

Last edited:
plastic surgery + photoshop
definitely got her boobs corrected, huge enlargement :rolleyes:
but I love her anyway

:lame:

I figure you're either 12 years old or you've spent too much time looking at implants to know the difference anymore. I know for a fact that Petra most definitely does not have implants, nor has she had any plastic surgery.

Your amateur hour opinion would change if you viewed ANY of her videos, recent or otherwise. If not, then you're just ignorant. Be a man and admit that you're wrong.

I'm totally agree with pinupglam01 Petra's tits are natural, but how we can explain such visible size difference?

Have you guys been with women? Women's breasts change in size even during a month. They grow slightly larger as their periods approach and then return to "normal" about a week after, then the cycle starts all over again.

Here's a more technical explanation:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_lady's_boobs_grow_bigger_during_periods

Women's boobs change as they age and a lot of time has passed in between those comparison photos. In that time span they've obviously grown.

Another reason Petra has kept her shape, aside from eating healthy and exercise, can be attributed to not ever being pregnant.

Petra's boobs are all natural and not implants.

Lastly, there is so little editing done to her website photos it's almost laughable as to what is touched up.

Smellpot gets the prize! :glugglug:

Other than that, of course breast size changes during a woman's life... breast size is affected by age, weight, fitness and overall health. That photo of Petra from the past is over 20 years old! She was still a young woman! She wasn't even fully developed then! There is no way her boobs (or body) would be exactly the same from 20 years ago!

BTW, I am a doctor, but I don't play one on TV.

from some angles on the many vids and pics her boobs look square.

Oh please, show us where her boobs look "square" ? ??? Are you new to being a male? Or is it some kind of visual disorder? Computer on the fritz? Or maybe it's the "I'll never have a woman like her so I'll trash her"... which one? Living in mom's basement can be difficult.

plastic surgery + photoshop

definitely got her boobs corrected, huge enlargement

I know for an absolute fact that Petra most definitely does not have implants, nor has she had any plastic surgery.

Your amateur hour opinion would change if you viewed ANY of her videos, recent or otherwise.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

There's this contingency of fans out there who think that if a model's breasts have gotten bigger later in life, that she absolutely must have gotten implant surgery, as if there's no other possible explanation.

Actually, there are many possible explanations -- aging, hormone changes, weight gain, time of the month, pregnancy, etc. can all contribute to this. If you don't believe me, here's a comparison photo composite that we created a while ago featuring entirely natural models, all of whom we know personally and have photographed over the years (with the exception of Joyce Gibson) and all of whom we absolutely, positively know for certain are all-natural.

This is for those of you who think a woman's breasts can't get larger without surgery:

Breast size changes during a woman's life... breast size is affected by age, weight, diet, fitness and overall health. That photo of Petra from the past is over 20 years old! She was still a young woman! She wasn't even fully developed then! There is no way her breasts (or body) would be exactly the same now as it was 20 years ago! Do you look the same as you did 20 years ago or think you will 20 years from now?

Women's breasts change in size even during a month. They swell slightly larger as their periods approach and then return to "normal" about a week after, then the cycle starts all over again. Typically, the larger they are, the more they swell (but it varies greatly from woman to woman). If she's shooting just before her period, her breasts will be noticably larger than they would be just two weeks later.

Here's a more technical explanation:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_does_lady's_boobs_grow_bigger_during_periods

BTW, I am a doctor, but I don't play one on TV.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
because she's been corrected since the begining and she's been repeating corrections. And yes i can't Photoshop it and from some angles on the many vids and pics her boobs look square.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you're looking at but your assertions are more than a little off-target.

Here's the video taken from the same photo shoot as those stills, and her boobs look exactly the same and exactly the same size:

http://www.playboy.com/girls/playma...erkaik.html?cm_sp=WEBGI-_-LATE-_-PetraVerkaik

Like I said, you can't photoshop video.

I don't think she's at all augmented. That being said, she looks so effing hot I wouldn't care.

She taken good care of her body over the years and it shows.