• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I've been doing research on her since 1997 so I'll post what I have. The problem is that everything she'd done for 10 years has been for her own website and she's illogically strict about it so it can't be posted on most forums if you ever ask anywhere for pics her loyal customers will call you a thief and a bum and they're probably right.

Also even though she's beautiful the content is all pretty much the same stuff over and over which is why joining the site never made sense to me. If she did something different at all even once in 10 years such as do a bondage photoshoot (which mainstream, non adult stars do with no problem) it'd be a different story. Bear in mind that the most popular video of her all time is the one of her being held at gunpoint and forced to strip down from a tomb raider outfit.

I feel like she could have done some really good pg-13 style stuff like that and that she shot her career in the foot. Who knows though, maybe her website is really lucratrive.

As far as I know there are playboy pics of her, pinupgirls.com, macandbumble.com and her own website. I don't think I've ever seen the pinupgirls.com stuff. Many of these are reposts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnSeI8UOEyo
http://www.bigbreastarchive.com/alphabetical/petraverkaik/petraverkaik.html
http://forum.mokkels.nl/gallery/7-buitenlandse-mokkels/4477-petra-verkaik/
http://en.sevenload.com/videos/2S6LF4r-Petra-Verkaik-Netzshirt
http://www.**************/informaciondecontenido.php?con=42089
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/3469936/Petra_Verkaik

I don't think I broke any rules posting what I just did, if so please delete.

You're right about the lack of new content. I was a member of her site and every photo set/video she released was identical. She's great to look at, granted, but you can see her once and see everything that she shows. It reached a point where it seemed like a treat if this nude model showed a little more skin or pubic hair or something, which, if you ask me, is outrageous.

Petra now has some free samples on her site. Go thru the free tour section and click away.
new-years-eve.jpg

I went to high school with Petra. We rode on the same school bus to the campus on the West side of Pasadena. She was a really nice girl. Pretty quiet, not wild or crazy at all. Usually wore jeans and a polo shirt. She wasn't someone you would think would become such a well published model.

I am surprised she hasn't tried or been able to more TV and movie appearances. She still looks great for her age. I kept her original Playboy magazine from the 80's. We still have some mutual friends, but she pretty much lost touch with everyone over the years.

First time I saw Petra Verkaik in 1999 and I fell in love with her. Excellent body and this magnificent boobs. Until today she is still my No. 1

Let’s talk about her artistic oeuvre.

Her first photos was published in “Great Playmate Hunt” (Feb 1989).

In Dec 1989 she was Playboy Playmate of the Month.

From 1989 for few years she modeling only for Playboy Special Editions (Book of Lingerie, Bathing Beauties, Girls of Summer, Wet & Wild woman and other)

In 1997 she decided modeling for Pinupgirls.com She has done more than 30 sets for this site and more than 40 short videos grouping in three sets (two sets on bed and one in fishnet, few of those videos are also available on Petracentral.com)

In 1998 Petra started her own website PetraCentral with exclusive pics and vids.

I remember long time ago Petra updated her site very regularly. New material was available each Monday like in swiss watch. I also remember when Petra has broke her hand and site wasn’t updated for 3 months!!! It was bad times.

Actually Petra updated her site irregular, split sets and vids to two parts. And this is why Petra lose members. I think she knew bout it and lately she updated her site only with new vids.

In 2002 she has done two sets and two vids for Danni’s Hotbox. There were also one loose set from car racing and beach.

In 2004 she has done 16 sets for Macandbumble.

In the meantime she still was modeling for Playboy

In 2004 she also has done one shot for BlueNudes

Let’s summarize her oeuvre:
PetraCentral – more than 6200 pics in 360 sets and about 80 vids
Pinupgirls – about 1900 pics and more than 40 short vids
Macandbumble – 922 pics in 16 sets
Danni’s Hotbox – 54 pics and two vids
BlueNudes – 29 pics
Playboy – 39 official pics
Unsorted and unknown – not counted
Playboy Special Editions – about 80 magazines

Films
The Last Road (1997) .... Angel
Auntie Lee's Meat Pies (1993) .... Baby
Love Potion No. 9 (1992) (uncredited) .... Art Party Girl
Married with Children - "Torch Song Duet" (1996) .... Model #1
Rainbow Drive (1990) (TV movie) (uncredited)
Playboy Playmate DVD Calendar Collection: The '90s (2004)
Playboy Video Playmate Calendar 2003 (2002)
Playboy: Playmates on the Catwalk (2001)
Playboy: Playmates Bustin' Out (2000)
Playboy: California Girls (2000)
Playboy: Naturals (1998)
Playboy: Playmate Profile Video Collection Featuring Miss December 1998, 1995, 1992, 1989 (1998)
Playboy: 21 Playmates Centerfold Collection Volume II (1996)
Playboy: Playmate Private Pleasures (1992)
Playboy: Playmates in Paradise (1992)
Playboy: The Best of Wet & Wild (1992)
Playboy: Sexy Lingerie III (1991)
Playboy: Wet & Wild III (1991)
Playboy: Sexy Lingerie II (1990)
Playboy Video Playmate Calendar 1991 (1990)
Playboy: Wet & Wild II (1990)
Pinupgirls: Centerfold Fantasies (1997)

Working girl...

Loppy, Petra Verkaik lover.

Re: Petra Verkaik News

Petra added four new videos to her site this month. The first three are behind the scenes videos from photo shoots that have yet to be released. The last is part one of her new series of "Petra Croft" adventures/fantasies. The were no photo galleries released in January. PetraCentral January 2010 Updates

She also now has a channel on YouTube that offers promotional previews of her videos. This is a new avenue for her and still in its infancy: Little Miss Petra

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
So glad she brought back the "Petra Croft" video. Can't wait for part 2.

Re: Petra Verkaik Update

To find "Cold War" you'll just have to be patient and eventually it'll pop-up on the net again. Better be quick though as that file tends to disappear fast!

Petra did another shoot with Playboy on the 16th but I'm not sure when it will hit the net. Meanwhile on her site part 2 of her Purple Dress gallery will be released in the coming days. In the BTS video for this shoot she did some poses she's never done before so we'll see if those photos make it past the cutting room floor and into the 2nd part.

She also released part 2 of the Petra Croft video series on the 14th. In this video she reveals the contents of her case and finds a bottle of "Sure Fuck" cologne. The cologne's fragrance causes her to strip from her PC outfit and the video fades to black as she is removing her panties.

Parts 3 and 4 will be released in the coming weeks so stay tuned to see how it ends.

Mid-February Update

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
She is the best. I am looking for her old video clip "cold war" , any ideas where I can find it.

I've heard that Petra doesn't like her fans to disseminate that clip. Could be wrong, though.

To find "Cold War" you'll just have to be patient and eventually it'll pop-up on the net again. Better be quick though as that file tends to disappear fast!

Petra did another shoot with Playboy on the 16th but I'm not sure when it will hit the net. Meanwhile on her site part 2 of her Purple Dress gallery will be released in the coming days. In the BTS video for this shoot she did some poses she's never done before so we'll see if those photos make it past the cutting room floor and into the 2nd part.

She also released part 2 of the Petra Croft video series on the 14th. In this video she reveals the contents of her case and finds a bottle of "Sure Fuck" cologne. The cologne's fragrance causes her to strip from her PC outfit and the video fades to black as she is removing her panties.

Parts 3 and 4 will be released in the coming weeks so stay tuned to see how it ends.

Mid-February Update

This is great info Smellpot. Thanks much.

pinupglam01

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

This is great info Smellpot. Thanks much.

Part 3 is pretty fabulous, too. I just wish she would do more boob close-ups but I'm not complaining. I'm just happy to see her doing videos again!

kisiel: search google with "discussion" filter on:
verkaik "cold wars"

I found it on ***********

It's an interesting vid for sure. It looks like there's some real penetration, but it could be the lighting. Hard to tell, the quality is pretty poor. I'd pay for a DVD w/ this clip, if such a thing existed.

Smellpot Junior: What does BTS stand for? Thanks for the info. If indeed she does do some "new" poses, it could prompt me to re-join her site. I also loved her clean shaven, and am hoping she does a few more pics/vids with that look before she retires. A "leaked" sex tape would be incredible too. Would probably do wonders for her popularity.