• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Peter North

I kinda lost sum repect for him when i heard he used to be in Gay movies.

90% of all male preformers did before they were set free on girls

While it may not make you spout like North...for starters drink lots of water, supplement with chelated zinc and pre-digested protein.

But you also have to make sure your pc muscle is conditioned to shoot it out and not just drizzle it out so do (deep) squats daily.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
How does he do it? (pause)

Dis cat be nuttin gallons...

HGH??

he truly is a rare specimen (pause)

He just does. He was born that way, and no amount, of any product you buy, that says it will make you cum like that, is going to work. It is, what it is.

He just does. He was born that way, and no amount, of any product you buy, that says it will make you cum like that, is going to work. It is, what it is.

It's probably true North himself doesn't do anything special, it's not true that another guy can't condition himself to increase the size of his load and the pressure with which it's released.:2 cents:

It's probably true North himself doesn't do anything special, it's not true that another guy can't condition himself to increase the size of his load and the pressure with which it's released.:2 cents:

This is how I roll... L-carnitine and Horney Goat Weed everyday. Celery every night for 3 nights along with no sex or masturbation. Then, a few hours before I preform I jerk it to the point where I'm about to blow but don't. If you do that, Peter North would be jealous.... Well, Maybe not but you'll be impressed for sure. :2 cents:

This is how I roll... L-carnitine and Horney Goat Weed everyday. Celery every night for 3 nights along with no sex or masturbation. Then, a few hours before I preform I jerk it to the point where I'm about to blow but don't. If you do that, Peter North would be jealous.... Well, Maybe not but you'll be impressed for sure. :2 cents:

I don't know about the pre jerking but definitely the celery and L-Carnitine make sense.

Mr. Daystar

Conditioning yourself, through a good solid healthy diet, and exercise program, is not the same as buying a product that says it will make you shoot a gallon of goo. I would imagine, if you live a healthy life, and have a healthy body, and don't blow loads every day, when you do have sex, sure, You Might see some increase in quantity, and if your body is in fit shape, and you can control your muscles, you may be able to go for distance, but aside from ingesting products that effect the way it will taste, the products they sell that you will cum a quart, are just a way, to part you with your cash.

Conditioning yourself, through a good solid healthy diet, and exercise program, is not the same as buying a product that says it will make you shoot a gallon of goo. I would imagine, if you live a healthy life, and have a healthy body, and don't blow loads every day, when you do have sex, sure, You Might see some increase in quantity, and if your body is in fit shape, and you can control your muscles, you may be able to go for distance, but aside from ingesting products that effect the way it will taste, the products they sell that you will cum a quart, are just a way, to part you with your cash.

I'm not sure what you want me to say to this since I know for a fact that there are things one can supplement with and do (or at least I have) that increase the size and pressure of your load. Isn't that the point of this thread?:dunno:

Mr. Daystar