• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!
Damn double post ... PLEASE fix the board! :crash:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Congratulations on your Win, Juggernaut Babernaut Harley! :D

Oh and WOW! Oh Fuck! Ah say Dayyyyy-Um! That GIF was fucking Ultra HOT! :yesyes: :drool2: You were right. Yes, most definitely worth the click. Loved and enjoyed every second, every pixel of it. It was like not a freaking wasted second in there. Just plain concentrated Hotness from beginning to end. :thumbsup:

You slowly, masterfully pulling down your panties like that was immediate Boner-inducing.
Then that part where you were in that rear shot looking back and toying with your pussy ... and then with perfect timing suddenly opened your legs more and pushed your pussy and ass backward in preparation for insertion ... drove me insane! :drool2: :drool1: :bowdown: :rubbel:

Well done, Harley! VERY well done! You had been talking about "going the amateur route." Well, if that is the amateur route ... bring on the amateur route. :partysml:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Jitna, besides those OCSM Winners that you mentioned with 3 and 2 Wins, which other OCSMs have wins? I want to make myself an MS Word Doc to try and keep track of this since we're supposedly going to be doing that 1 week a month of nominating New OCSMs and those who hadn't won yet ... or whatever exclusive format week it was. Or ARE we still going to be doing that?

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Jitna, besides those OCSM Winners that you mentioned with 3 and 2 Wins, which other OCSMs have wins? I want to make myself an MS Word Doc to try and keep track of this since we're supposedly going to be doing that 1 week a month of nominating New OCSMs and those who hadn't won yet ... or whatever exclusive format week it was. Or ARE we still going to be doing that?

the winners so far this year

Mandy Flores
Masuimi Max
Briana Lee
Jemma Valentine
Harley Spencer
Jeny Smith
Andi Land
Miss Hybrid
Ivy Adams

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Are we nominating yet? If so I would like to nominate Michael c this week please

not yet. we're waiting on Harley until at least tomorrow. also i have no idea who Michael c is

Thanks for that Winners List, Jitna. :thumbsup:

youre welcome. and in case you want it Mandy, Miss, and Harley have won 3 times. Andi and Masuimi have won 2. the other four ladies are at 1.

not yet. we're waiting on Harley until at least tomorrow. also i have no idea who Michael c is

youre welcome. and in case you want it Mandy, Miss, and Harley have won 3 times. Andi and Masuimi have won 2. the other four ladies are at 1.
Reminds me of this

Not sure if this should go in this thread or if we should start a new one, but I propose OCSM of the Week F-ck/Marry/Kill. The rules are: take the top three noms (after the winner has been announced; this week it would be Harley Spencer, Lelu Love and Jenevieve Hexxx) and make your choice accordingly. I would f-ck Lelu Love, marry Harley and kill Jenevieve only because I have no fuzzing clue who she is :dunno:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
jitna said:
I could be wrong, but my best guess would be that Rock111 is probably referring to Newbie OCSM Michelle Clark. :dunno:

Either that or he's referring to ...... isn't there some Writer or Movie Producer or something named Michael Crichton? :D

May I propose starting nominating on the green light of a mod instead of waiting for the winner to open nominations? We might be able to hit the ground running sooner on nomming and voting that way. :2 cents:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9394639, member: 579739"]This board is messed up as all hell. I was in here a couple days ago and posted that we can start nomming.

Tell me about it, they even have brought back the wait so many seconds after your last post, it had went away for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.