• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCSM of the Year 2017- Merry Cristmas Folks !

You know I Wish I could have 5 Votes,it would make things a lot Easier !
The Finalists are just so Beautiful and Hottt !
My Vote for this Year goes to Super Lovely Andi.

AndiLand_SW04.jpg

The Extra Vote is 4 The Gorgeous "Miss H"
Have a Great Christmas Girls and Boys ! - Juno

sj1

Love & Basketball
I want to say thanks to all the ladies who have been in the OCSM of the Week 2017 thread. Appreciate it a lot for you taking time to stop in and to make it another great year of OCSM of the Week. Also thanks to everyone for voting and to Jitna for another great year. All the ladies are beautiful and amazing, which as usual makes it a very tough choice, but I will go with Masuimi Max. Everyone I hope you and your families have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Masuimi Max

Official Checked Star Member
2017-04-12-aziza-shower-013.jpg

Washing away the holiday hangover! Hope you've all recovered. :)

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas or Holiday of your choice :)
I have been in and out of internet access to a degree, and of course distracted by lots of family activity. I always appreciate the love and adoration so many of you have given me over the years, and this year is no exception being here in the final round of voting for OCSMOTWOTY :)
Coming into 2018 makes 7 years of being here in the board for me and it still is fun to come in and interact with you guys on what has really in many ways become my official forum, I come to my own thread here sometimes just to look over what has happened over the years of my career. A big thanks to Freeones for the way they have kept this site open for promotion and fan interaction, keeping it as friendly as possible while still allowing us to speak our minds. The the other ladies too, it's great to come in here and interact with you on such a friendly level. So here's to a great 2018! Hope you guys are excited to see what I have in store for you this coming year! :) Here's some recent fun...
Mom%20and%20SOn%20Art%20Gif.gif

DQlzLjhVQAEo2G_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.