• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Lolita

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I vote for the lovely Briana Lee :bounce::hit:

I missed Thong Thursday? Damn, always enjoying seeing Briana's gorgeous ass in a thong. She gets my vote anyway, just cause she's so damn sexy..:)

Thanks so much for the votes guys! I really appreciate it. :)

Briana Lee

and the winner this week is...Lolita Borgia!!!

congratulations, Loli! i was supposed to remind about something. i think it had something to do with and you not wearing panties...

Congrats babe! Well deserved! :partysml:

Lolita_Borgia

Ohhhh. What kind of wine?

A nice mellow pinot noir from beautiful Tassie - which make the best pinots ever!!! :angels:

I wont be reminding you but I will vote for you ;)

aw spank you Mr Kunt - apparently that's the original anglo saxon way of spelling cunt... so I just learned *hehe* :D

congratulations, Loli! i was supposed to remind about something. i think it had something to do with and you not wearing panties...

Thank you Mr Jitna & who cares about wearing panties - I would say its no undie Monday but unfortunately its Tuesday Down Under... :dunno:

Well here is another pic from my smutty Lil Red Riding Hood set & look I have panties... I'm still not wearing them however *hehe* xXx :bounce:

Spank you for all the votes & congrats guys & gals - your continued support keeps me smiling!!!
:bateyes: :lips:

Lolita_Borgia

Thank you Mr Jitna & who cares about wearing panties - I would say its no undie Monday but unfortunately its Tuesday Down Under... :dunno:

Well here is another pic from my smutty Lil Red Riding Hood set & look I have panties... I'm still not wearing them however *hehe* xXx :bounce:

Had to re-post the pic.... not quite sure what happened there (???)
:dunno:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

so what youre saying is that we should just stop wearing underwear all together?

i think we can start nomming

Status
Not open for further replies.