• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

OCSM of the Week 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 9690165, member: 579739"]Thank you! Yes, he absolutely does. He's sitting here playing his Christmas present, and I have told him he needs to pop in here.
I do. And I shall. And I am. See? You did. And I'm here. And I'm doing that. Obviously I shall vote for my lovely wife, Mrs. Harley Spencer-HappyJoyJoy. :D (We totally need to start hyphenating that last name...)

You two are awesome.

Hello Everyone! Its nice to see so many familiar faces after being gone for so long.

So many wonderful ladies to choose from and I think all of them on my friends list, makes this a hard choice.

With jitna's permission (since I have been gone so long), I'd like to stick a vote into Miss Hybrid's box once more.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Knock me on my ass with a feather. You two got married. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Nice seeing you back on the boards HHJJ. Don't be a stranger.

Yep! April of this year :)

Harley, dump that shithead. Come back to NY where you will find the kind of man (Bob) that will treat you as you deserve.

Ha! Oh you wish, don't you?

There will be no dumping.

Knock me on my ass with a feather. You two got married. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Nice seeing you back on the boards HHJJ. Don't be a stranger.

Harley, dump that shithead. Come back to NY where you will find the kind of man (Bob) that will treat you as you deserve.

I feel like I'm getting some mixed messages here...

Ha! Oh you wish, don't you?

He should wish. You're a lovely woman, and an awesome wife, and all pretty and stuffs. :o

There will be no dumping.

Yay! :banger:

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
With jitna's permission (since I have been gone so long), I'd like to stick a vote into Miss Hybrid's box once more.

well, i let the husband and wife team of Harley and Happy Spencer, i guess i might as well let you, too

Miss Hybrid 8
Andi Land 5
Briana Lee 2
Harley Spencer 3
Lolita Borgia 2

its old home week here at the OOTW, tune in tomorrow to see who else will show up to vote???

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you for voting for me to try and take the Hat Trick.

Here are a few photographs of my industrial nipple clamps, I got tired of bauble dangling.

MHnc1.jpg

MHnc2.jpg

MHnc3.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
MHnc3.jpg

I like to go into the garage and do little projects too. I can post pictures of my tables or birdhouses or my nipple ...better I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.