• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

November Official Checked Star Member of the Month Contest! Nominate Inside!

Nastia Mouse, 18+ She did a fully topless set when turned 18 members of her site had offers before she retired. Cost a great deal of $$$ worth it.

Daz

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I find it very easy not to, the Pope posted more here in November than she has.

I'll go with Lelu Love. She seems nice, I think.

Get out.

She doesn't even have enough posts yet to nominate someone.

Kagney Linn Karter
Last Activity : 25-11-2011 25-11-2011
Babe Section

A. She's been active this month
B. The 50+ posts is for the person nominating the OCSM
C. She is head and shoulders hotter then just about any other OCSM in my opinion, so why troll me for that? I could easily post objections and crap remarks about other nominations here, but I don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Day 5:

Lelu Love 7
Briana Lee 11
Green Eyed 1
Jane Burgess 11
Spexy Ashleigh 2
Jinxypie AKA Jinxypie AKA Jinxy Pie 5
Xo Eve 7
Sandee Westgate 3
Vicky Vette 1

The above count reflects what it looks like with ONLY nominations from those with 50+ posts! Make sure to get active and contribute to threads to get your post count up so you can have a valid nomination!

PLUS! For the 2012 Miss FreeOnes contest both time spent on the board (as in how long you've been a member) AND your post count will have effect on how much vote weight you'll have for the contest! So it's worth your time participate, participate, participate!

Note: If someone made 50 during this week, that vote isn't reflected in this count since I didn't go back over votes...but it will be reflected on Monday.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Kagney Linn Karter
Last Activity : 25-11-2011 25-11-2011
Babe Section

A. She's been active this month
B. The 50+ posts is for the person nominating the OCSM
C. She is head and shoulders hotter then just about any other OCSM in my opinion, so why troll me for that? I could easily post objections and crap remarks about other nominations here, but I don't. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Actually, she's logged into her account this month but her last post was October which makes Kagney not eligible to be nominated this month.

@Jane: The MissFO announcement will be after the first of the year. I'm trying something different....actually having the contest in 2012 instead of starting it the year before. ;-)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm not trying to troll you. My take on this OCSM thing is that it is a way to give recognition to those models that take the time to interact with their fans. No doubt that Kagney Linn Karter deserves to be one of the top ranked models since she came here. So have other nominees like Catalina Cruz and Aria Giovanni. All 3 submit tons of links. Catalina is even giving free passes this month but 64 board posts in the past 8 years with 3 this year and 5 last year doesn't make her as active a board participant as the other nominees. Aria has been at the top here for 10 years. Not an OCSM. Never made a post.

Last year there were 7 categories of the contests. I chose to judge each model as they fit into each one.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
Again, thank you to everyone that has nominated me so far. :kiss:

Now to place my nomination....

It's got to be the ever sexy and exotic Maria the SnakeBabe :D