• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

My girlfriend wants to fuck me in the ass

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
No, he should asked her to use her dildo, to get the full effect of the feminized / submissive process. :rolleyes:

But if she uses her thumb, she can be like "I don't know what happened. I was just hitch hiking and the next thing you know..."

dave_rhino

Closed Account
"HELL NO!" is what I said.

So anyways... My girlfriend of 7 months wanted to stick her fingers up my butt. No Joke.

We were fooling around one night and she asked if she could finger my asshole. I said no and it didn't go any further.

I'm wondering.... Is this normal? (I hope not!) and is this a good enough reason to stop seeing her?

What the hell are you talking about?

You got yourself an awesome girl, don't let her get away.

Shit, it's only a finger, give it a try. You Might like it.

And NO it won't make you gay :rolleyes:

Well, I have never really had a gay thought in my life... never wanted to experiment with gay folks, never been attracted to a man in any way... but I have had a couple of girls I've dated who liked to put a finger up my ass while we're fucking. If you can get over yourself and realize that it doesn't mean you're gay or have gay tendencies, it can lead to an orgasm a few steps up from any you've had before. It really is awesome to cum when the prostate's being played with. Many men also have an erogenous zone tied to nerve endings in the anal opening itself. Not me -- I don't get pleasure from having the finger actually in the anus, but get it from the prostate -- but some other men do, supposedly.

As some others have said, it's not gay, doesn't say anything about your orientation, and give it a try! The worst that could happen would be you don't like it, in which case you tell the chick and let that be that.

One thing, though -- make sure she doesn't have long nails. That can hurt like a mother*******. Also, lube = good.

Did someone drop me on my head? How is a girl, who wants to fuck you in ass, with her fingers, awesome??? Such things make not for an awesome girl.

some girl did it to me while doing me a awesome blowjob.....i was WTF!! But i let her doing it....and have the most weird orgams ever.... its the male G spot.

But li never repeat that experience...even if new gf want to try it.

Did it once....was new...thx very much but il pass...not worth it

actually, my girlfriend did it to me once while going down on me, first she was rubbing her finger on it, then slid it in, when i came , it was unbelievable... I'm not gay in any way shape or form, but man did it feel good... though i told her thats as far as it goes

Well, just think of a finger up your ass as an amateur prostate exam, only you get sucked off at the same time.:1orglaugh

I would never let a chick finger my ass. Not because I'm a homophobe but because I'm a guy and I always feel like I have one in the chamber. My hygiene is way above average but I don't want a chick poking her finger into my turd.

I would never let a chick finger my ass. Not because I'm a homophobe but because I'm a guy and I always feel like I have one in the chamber. My hygiene is way above average but I don't want a chick poking her finger into my turd.

omg :rofl:

I'm just your average high night flier, rainbow rider, straight shooting son of a gun.

And hey, in another thread I predicted you would be emperor of Freeones five years down the line. :thumbsup:

H

Five years? The way he's angling (and if I have anything to do about it) it'll be three!
BTW, Wilford Brimley says assplay is a great thing to do, and a healthy way to do it!

Malcom Sex: Let your gf put on a strap on and have her buttfuck you.
You will enjoy it and you will get a humongus erection.
She can give you a hand job at the same time.