• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mubarak steps down

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Big things happening in the world. Big things.

Egypt's embattled President Hosni Mubarak abruptly stepped down as president, ending his 30-year-rein, and Egyptian armed forces will take over the leadership of the country, vice president Omar Suleiman announced today.

Crowds gathered in Cairo's Tahrir Square erupted into loud cheers, chanting "Egypt is free," as the historic announcement was made.

"My fellow citizens. In this difficult time that the country is going through, the president Mohamed Hosni Mubarak has decided to relieve himself of his position as president and the Supreme military council has taken control of the state's affairs. May God protect us," Suleiman announced on national TV.

Mubarak left the presidential palace in Cairo earlier today as protesters kept the pressure on the government to force Mubarak out of office.

Sources tell ABC News that the 82-year-old president has gone to an estate he owns in Sharm el-Sheikh, a resort town on the Red Sea about 250 miles from the protests in Cairo. Mubarak told ABC News last week he may eventually retire to the resort town, but vowed never to leave Egypt.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/egypt-mubarak-steps-president-cairo-erupts-joy/story?id=12891572

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Who?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I hear he is going to step down and then get a deluxe apartment in the sky, because his fish down fry in the kitchen and sure as hell his beans don't burn on the grill.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Mubarak has resigned!!!!!!!

I've just heard!
Great news!
:party:
Good luck for the future Egypt!

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I hear he is going to step down and then get a deluxe apartment in the sky, because his fish down fry in the kitchen and sure as hell his beans don't burn on the grill.

I actually heard that also.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Just in time for the re-occurrence of the ten plagues too. Good luck Egypt.

vodkazvictim

Re: Mubarak has resigned!!!!!!!

Shit, I just noticed somebody already posted this. Mods, you know what to do.

To the Egyptian people,

I see a whole army of Egyptians here in defiance of tyranny. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight? Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live, at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell your enemies that they may take your lives, but they'll never take your freedom!!!

vodkazvictim

islam fundamentalists ready/possibly take over ??
The greatest weapons Islamic fundamentalists have is that they hide among the people.
If they take over Egypt then the Western powers will have a best case situation handed to them; they'll sweep in with superior air and ground forces and the battle will be over swiftly.