• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most underrated movie!!

I think The Warriors was pretty underrated. Alot of people thought it was just a retarded movie with no point. But if you actually sit down and watch it, it is great. Also Fight Club. I think this is one of the best movies ever.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Ladykillers (Tom Hanks version)
Starship Troopers

City of God. An absolute masterpiece.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317248/

Goddamnit, you beat me to it. :hit:

Seriously like you said, that movie is a real masterpiece - and even better since it's based or real-life events.
Sometimes life throws things better than any fiction. Absolute must see!

BTW, just interested, whats the time setting of the movie? It begins in the 1960's, but when does the story finish?

I've also did some Googling on tose gangs in Brazil - and it seems they are just as heavily armed as the insurgents in Iraq - now they even have Mortars and heavy anti-armour machine guns. I wonder why the US isn't liberating Brazil - a closer country with just as big problems as Iraq. :confused:

With saw 6 recently coming out, I am going to throw in the one movie they ripped off.
SEVEN

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
Final Destination (yep. no typo. the first one, the original one)

Playing by Heart (aka Dancing Architecture)

Breaking the Waves (by Lars Von Trier)

Jennifer's Body.

Megan Fox did rather well in this movie. Better than some give her credit for. I hope she does more movies of the horror kind. She was creepy in some parts of this movie.

1. Serpico (Al Pacino's best role about a cop who couldn't be bought)
2. Aliens (James Cameron's greatest movie)
3. In the Name of the Father (Fictionalized account of the so-called Guildford Four and the miscarrage of justice)
4. Hard-Boiled (The most spectacular shootouts ever filmed and Chow Yun-Fat is very cool in the lead role)
5. George Romero's Dawn of the Dead (Are we all just mindless zombies looking to buy stuff?)

Harsh Times. Christian Bale was very good in the movie.

Really?

No offense,but I thought that movie was fucking awful.I'm not a fan of movies or t.v. shows that have people blatantly making stupid decisions,and Bale's character does that plenty in that movie.

Anyway,my choice would have to be The Way Of The Gun.A very understated movie,with some really awesome cinematography.A definite must see if you are into movies that are violence heavy.

I've always thought Dark City was an underrated gem.

Shame the director went on to direct such absolute trash as Knowing and iRobot, but still.....