• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mayweather Marquez

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
Just saw it and it was good to see Mayweather comeback. The altercation between Mayweather and Mosley afterwards was pure WWE! lol

What did you think of the Interviewer after the Fight ?? :mad: who the fuck was he??? what a Dickhead he wudint let Floyd speak i was hoping Mayweather would knock him out i think he wanted too

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I want to see Mayweather knocked out.

It would make a nice picture. :D

Jagged X

Closed Account
Marquez really let me down.....

Same here. He tried the whole fight, but Mayweather was just too fast and too strong. He was just shaking off all of Marquez' body shots like it was nothing. The bigger guys always seem to dominate the little guys that move up weight class, the exception was Pacquiao who beat an over the hill De la Hoya. Marquez' days of big pay fights are over, and now the fight that everybody wants is Mayweather vs Pacquiao, but I think Cotto has a very good shot at beathing Pac Man. Uneaven, and pretty bad fight overall.

They need to get Mayweather against Manny asap it would be the fight of the decade :thumbsup: who can call that ??

They need to get Mayweather against Manny asap it would be the fight of the decade :thumbsup: who can call that ??

Sorry to brust your bubble, but i think mayweather gonna whoop pac ass like a red hair step child.

PS who that in your avatar?.