• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lidiya Krasnoruzheva / Lidiya Krasnorujeva / Lida (Naked & Funny)

It seems she's still shooting new videos.
Does anyone know where I can download her videos from Gags Network in HD and uncensored?
They have all her videos in HD, including the old ones.

Look for tvteka. It's a russian website that stores russian tvshows. Naked & Funny is one of them. Inside the website, search this Голые и смешные and the show should appear. They have hundreds of episodes, just be kind enough to post here anything interesting you might find. It's been a while since the last time i looked.

Attention!
So, there have been a whole lot of rules broken in here.

Hi guys. This thread apparently has become a hive of activity that violates a bunch of rules, so here's a refresher in what I've seen, that you're not allowed to do -

* Soliciting for paid content or offering to share paid content by PM is NOT ALLOWED.
* Filesharing sites are NOT ALLOWED.
* Attempting to work around the word filter is NOT ALLOWED - sites are banned for a reason. Let the word filter do it's job, or you're breaking the rules.
* Though certain video sites are not banned by their own merits, hosting paid content to share it here is NOT ALLOWED. FreeOnes is for free/sample content - if you're sharing something that people are supposed to pay for then it shouldn't be here, and is likely to be deleted and earn you an infraction.

So, with that said, here's what happens. Now that a load of posts have been deleted and this warning posted, anyone that knowingly breaks the rules will earn themselves a suspension or ban, and/or the thread may be closed.

Good luck.