• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Israel & Palestine... (Celebrations of Ariel Sharon's Stroke)

McRocket

Banned
The Boss said:
^^^ That's absolutely true !!! AND SO DO PALESTINIANS TOO !!!
Unless there's gonna be an equall opportunity created for both the parties , with for both peoples safe living conditions on a REASONABLE standard of life ,the war will never stop.

Let's be honest, we as mankind are busy dieing from the moment we are born so dead is inevitable. It is the only undeniable FACT of life, If you're Born you will Die.It is the journey in between these 2 facts that needs to be solved in Middle East region. As for Sharon...
Do I celebrate another man dead ? NO !
Do I mourn his ( future ) dead ? Also NO !

Impressive post - imo.

georges

Staff member
mcrocket said:
I don't know the man personally. I neither like nor dislike him.
1) Are you saying Georges that you know more about the massacre then the Kahan Commission?

2)Everyone knew that his climbing the Mount would infuriate the Palestinians. So why do it at all if he wanted peace so badly? But you are probably right. Many Palestinian's were just looking for an excuse to fight.

3) So? So was Hitler in Germany in 1940. So is Arafat in The West Bank and the Gaza. So was Petain in 1918 France. So what? History is full of suspect people that were immensely popular at one time.

4)Yes. And I think it has clouded your judgement somewhat - no offense.

5)I am neither pro-Israeli or pro-Palestinian. I agree. No less so then the Palestinian's do as well.

1) are you saying that the comission claims should be trusted blindly? I don't
2) ok
3) You have the nerve to compare Sharon to them :mad: :wtf: Seriously on which earth are you?
4) The fact that I stand for some things or I am pro something hasn't clouded my judgement but I has studied very carefully who is trustworthy and who isn't. The majority of people here agree with me about Sharon and you are in the minority.
5) Have the Palestinian the right to kill Israeli civilians? Should the fatah and other terrorist groups be trusted if they win parliamentary elections? No. You can't trust people supporting terrorism. No.

McRocket

Banned
georges said:
1) are you saying that the comission claims should be trusted blindly? I don't
Do you have evidence that they should not be? The Kahan Commission was headed by the President of the Israeli Supreme Court. And included another Supreme Court judge and a retired Israeli general. How much better credentials do you need?

3) You have the nerve to compare Sharon to them :mad: :wtf: Seriously on which earth are you?
I was not comparing him to them. Where did I type that? I was using them as examples.
4) The fact that I stand for some things or I am pro something hasn't clouded my judgement but I has studied very carefully who is trustworthy and who isn't. The majority of people here agree with me about Sharon and you are in the minority.
The masses are always right?
5) Have the Palestinian the right to kill Israeli civilians? Should the fatah and other terrorist groups be trusted if they win parliamentary elections? No. You can't trust people supporting terrorism. No.
Sharon's Chief-of-Staff publically stated that a Palestinian country is a dead issue. Have the Israeli's the right to occupy the Palestnian's forever?
The killing and the occupation has to stop - from both sides.

Fundamentalist Christian wacko Pat Robertson had to weigh in on Ariel Sharon today... :eek: :thefinger :ban:

"He (Sharon) was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."

"God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone,'" he (Robertson) said.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/01/05/robertson.sharon/index.html

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
Fundamentalist Christian wacko Pat Robertson had to weigh in on Ariel Sharon today... :eek: :thefinger :ban:

"He (Sharon) was dividing God's land, and I would say, 'Woe unto any prime minister of Israel who takes a similar course to appease the [European Union], the United Nations or the United States of America,'" Robertson told viewers of his long-running television show, "The 700 Club."

"God says, 'This land belongs to me, and you'd better leave it alone,'" he (Robertson) said.

Pat Robertson is like a 3 inch high computer with no power source; interesting and totally useless.

georges

Staff member
mcrocket said:
1)Do you have evidence that they should not be? The Kahan Commission was headed by the President of the Israeli Supreme Court. And included another Supreme Court judge and a retired Israeli general. How much better credentials do you need?

2) I was not comparing him to them. Where did I type that? I was using them as examples.
3) The masses are always right?

4) Sharon's Chief-of-Staff publically stated that a Palestinian country is a dead issue. Have the Israeli's the right to occupy the Palestnian's forever?
The killing and the occupation has to stop - from both sides.
1)Rethorical question: Do you have evidence they should be? Just because this commission included another court judge and a general that I must trust them?
2)You indirectly compare him to them by using such examples
3)Not always the masses are right but in this case they are.
4)Maybe you should tell to the fatah as well as to the other terrorist groups to stop their shit that they are used to do since Arafat was at power as well as to tell the Palestinian to have fully capable political trustworthy leaders that fight terrorists and who aren't latitudinarian people.The Israeli have the right to have their country unless you have a problem with that Mcrocket. Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east alongwith Jordany and Egypt.

McRocket

Banned
georges said:
1)Rethorical question: Do you have evidence they should be? Just because this commission included another court judge and a general that I must trust them?
No. There, I answered your question. Now please answer mine. In what way do you feel these people's credentials were inadaquate?
3)Not always the masses are right but in this case they are.
How do you know they are right this time? Not why do you think. How do you know?
4)Maybe you should tell to the fatah as well as to the other terrorist groups to stop their shit that they are used to do since Arafat was at power as well as to tell the Palestinian to have fully capable political trustworthy leaders that fight terrorists and who aren't latitudinarian people.
I'd be happy to if I thought they would listen.
The Israeli have the right to have their country unless you have a problem with that Mcrocket.
I never typed that I do. Just as the Palestinians have the right to their country. But you don't agree with that? Do you?
Israel is the only true democracy in the middle east alongwith Jordany and Egypt.
Well, I do not know about Jordan. But Egypt is not even close to a true democracy.

georges

Staff member
mcrocket said:
1)No. There, I answered your question. Now please answer mine. In what way do you feel these people's credentials were inadaquate?
2)How do you know they are right this time? Not why do you think. How do you know?
3) I'd be happy to if I thought they would listen. I never typed that I do. Just as the Palestinians have the right to their country. But you don't agree with that? Do you?
4)Well, I do not know about Jordan. But Egypt is not even close to a true democracy.
1) They probably disliked Sharon and also what doesn't prove us that people who lived in sabra and chatila were supporting terrorism or people working for terrorist groups?
2) If there were so much people disliking Sharon in Israel and in the world then I would say I am wrong, but this is not the case and you know it.
3) Yes they have the right to their country.
4) Egypt is still better than Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lybia

McRocket

Banned
georges said:
1) They probably disliked Sharon and also what doesn't prove us that people who lived in sabra and chatila were supporting terrorism or people working for terrorist groups?
2) If there were so much people disliking Sharon in Israel and in the world then I would say I am wrong, but this is not the case and you know it.
3) Yes they have the right to their country.
4) Egypt is still better than Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lybia

2) Again. Hitler was voted into power in 1933. Does that mean the people were right? And no, I am not comparing the two. Popularity has NOTHING to do with righteousness, necessarily.
3) and 4) I agree with you on.
But the first one.
Are you saying that the Sabra and Shatila massacres were justified?

Last edited:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Nightfly said:

Hmm....reaction from various Arab leaders:

MAHMOUD AHMADINEJAD (Iranian President):
"Hopefully, the news that the criminal of Sabra and Shatila has joined his ancestors is final."

MAHMOUD ABBAS (Palestinian leader):
"What happens to Sharon affects Israel first of all and has repercussions for the region but will not lead to a delay in the Palestinian elections.

We see [Sharon's hospitalisation] as an important and serious event and are following with great concern any harm that may come to him".

MUSHIR AL-MASRI (Hamas spokesman):
"There is no doubt that the Zionist political map will change after his death but the whole region will be better off with him absent than with him present.

Sharon was the one who carried out massacres and terrorism for decades against our people".

FAOUZI SALLOUKH (Lebanese Foreign Minister):
"Whether he dies or not, what we are interested in is that the region reaches a peaceful solution, resolving all the problems."

georges

Staff member
I am not astonished from the Hamas and the Iranian leader reactions, terrorists are terrorists.

om3ga

Latest:

Ariel Sharon is in an operating theatre once again after undergoing a brain scan....

its return is now unexpected...
reuters.co.uk said:
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel's destruction, was quoted as saying he hoped Sharon died.

georges

Staff member
frankieblue said:
wel it about time he leave he is the probleme bettwene israele and palestine
I suggest you honestely to study the problem and see who was was making attacks against Israeli civilians as well as against Israel. Also just an advice, before saying someone is a problem, analyse the story of the country and the leader you are talking about.

McRocket

Banned
Whether he lives or dies is irrelavent to Israeli politics now. He is 77 and he just had a major stroke - time for him to move on.
The head of Israel has his/her finger on a nuclear button that could wipe out the Middle East at will with nuclear tipped IRBM's.
That kind of responsibility demands a man of far more certain health.
For better or worse - his time has passed in Israeli politics. And if it isn't, it should be.

Last edited:
the latest news is "Ailing Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has undergone a further brain scan following emergency surgery."

om3ga

frankieblue said:
wel it about time he leave he is the probleme bettwene israele and palestine

My worry at the moment isn't Israel and Palestine.
It's Israel & Iran (nuclear power under the control of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.....:eek: )