• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is this possibly the worst modern day film ever made?

Some shit movies r funny ~ I liked Black Sheep the NZ movie but watching it with a group & after a few beers does help; wouldnt watch it agin though... :D

haha i somehow ended up with a copy of that movie...for what it was it was actually pretty well done i though, above average for a 'b' horror movie

I always saw "Rubber" on Netflix and thought it looked worthy of a watch... never got around to it though.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Did the movie feature Madonna, Sean Penn or J.Lo? No? Then it can't possibly qualify as the worst movie ever made.

I've got it... If you wanted this to be the worst movie ever made, you would simply have to cast Nicholas Cage as the tire. Not [NOBABE]the voice[/NOBABE] of the tire, the actual fucking tire. He'd accept the role in a heartbeat, too.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I dunno', the trailer looked pretty funny.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I've got it... If you wanted this to be the worst movie ever made, you would simply have to cast Nicholas Cage as the tire. Not [NOBABE]the voice[/NOBABE] of the tire, the actual fucking tire. He'd accept the role in a heartbeat, too.

I would be inclined to agree, except I see Cage's acting ability more as wooden than rubbery.

I would be inclined to agree, except I see Cage's acting ability more as wooden than rubbery.

Maybe he'll improve once he stops making movies simply to get out of bankruptcy/pay off back taxes. ;)

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I've seen a lot worse, but Rubber was ok. At least it wasn't a remake.

The worst movie I have ever seen is Date Movie. I haven't watched any of the parody movies from that company since then and there have been many horribly rated parodies by them.

The killer tire kind of amuses me but would me more suited for a anthology or Creepshow like horror movie.

The Rubber tire movie looks ok, of course I wouldn't pay to see it but thee worst movie ive seen was - Humanoids from the deep :eek:

Watch part 9:50 :D