• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm very sad.

At times I seriously feel like putting one thru my fucking head, but dont as it would hurt my family.

Frustration is an unbelievable psychological and physical torture.

Dude I fought two fucking wars and gave up some prime pieces of ass and lost a marriage cause of it.

Yeah life sucks but sometimes it blows. You cant have the good times without the bad.

I was a the most punk mother fucker you knew. I played in punk and metal bands, had cheetah print hair, mohawks and all that shit.

One day I was like fuck it I will join the Army. Hell I was even in college too and my day job (punk rock didnt pay so well) was working in IT as a network admin.

Do I regret it hell no. Do I agree with a lot of the shit going down - hell no. Did it make me a stronger person and able to deal with shit a lot better - hell yeah!

In the end you only live once and before I check out this mother fucker I want to know I lived the most kick ass life as possible.

Facetious

Moderated
If we all quit when life sucked nothing would ever get done.

Aww, man ! I threw in the towel some time ago and I was hopin' that the government was gonna furnish them babes :dunno::crying:

:pimpdaddy: :1orglaugh
Author :
Seriously, you don't know how bad life can get until you don't have a roof over your head and don't get your meals in everyday. That gave me a new outlook on life .... about 15 + years ago and I've never looked back. I could have applied for subsidies but that wasn't me.

Hang tough, you'll get there :hatsoff:

My biggest concern is doing something more with my time then lazing around [ie having a job would be cool] and screwing something.

Sounds low, sounds so base-but I have reached that stage.

Food/roof are no issues.

LOL.

I am not that broke where I need a hat passed around.

My only quam is with the morality of paying for it, and the health risks.

Tried. They all reject me.

Even KFC. :rofl:

Miss Vaseline is loyal. :thumbsup: :thefinger

Try to get a city or state job or a gig at a local college

besides being rejected by brawds for not having any money, what do you say to them or what subjects do you talk about that probably turns them off?

Still trying to see how no money = no boom boom. I knew some real sluts in my day if you could buy a burger for then it was all good lol.

Its not that. I just dont get to meet them. I am out of college, unemployed and have no local buddies to are into night life.

Ergo cant meet girls in an educational environment, or work or in a club.

Tried socializing thru activity groups but thats a dead end and online dating hasnt yet been worth it.

Tips? My patience is at an end on all fronts.

delasoul

I don't it's a good idea to recommend jailbait to our boy enterpi3e lol

Its not that. I just dont get to meet them. I am out of college, unemployed and have no local buddies to are into night life.

Ergo cant meet girls in an educational environment, or work or in a club.

Tried socializing thru activity groups but thats a dead end and online dating hasnt yet been worth it.

Tips? My patience is at an end on all fronts.

go to TJ in Mexico and tell the cab driver to a street called Cahuila which is pronounced Caw-wee-law, it's a street devoted to brothels ther'e a huge variety of lovely ladies there who will fuck for a total of $25

Ok, paying for it?

Is it as immoral as I have told myself or been raised to believe?

I live a horrible, middle class existance which is based on conformity. Its a suburb in a desirable address, 2 minutes from a rowing club and 10 from a golf course. I am expected to be prim and proper, good schools, 2 stints at college, nice house [live rent free], 2 cars in the drive way, and a family of successful corporate lackeys-and I am sick of it.

I want to be wild, to be crazy. To fuck the world-and literally fuck the world. I dont know man, I'm just down on my life. All my life its been his regimented, socially driven existance and I'm tired of it.

I want to go crazy, really.

Ok, paying for it?

Is it as immoral as I have told myself or been raised to believe?

I live a horrible, middle class existance which is based on conformity. Its a suburb in a desirable address, 2 minutes from a rowing club and 10 from a golf course. I am expected to be prim and proper, good schools, 2 stints at college, nice house [live rent free], 2 cars in the drive way, and a family of successful corporate lackeys-and I am sick of it.

I want to be wild, to be crazy. To fuck the world-and literally fuck the world. I dont know man, I'm just down on my life. All my life its been his regimented, socially driven existance and I'm tired of it.

I want to go crazy, really.

I don't think it's immoral to pay a hooker at a brothel who gets regular health checkups. At least when you spend your money on her, your guaranteed sex unlike when you go to a bar or club in which your not guaraneed of getting laid although you wasted all this money buying expensive drinks for chics there.

Stop overanalyzing your situation and reactionary by lashing out at the world; there's people all over the world whose circumstances are much worse than yours and would trade places with you in a second if they could. Be proactive, constructive, enjoy and appreciate the opportunities and privelages you were born with and learn how to make lemonade with the lemons you're currently holding.

Ha ha I never recommended jail bait. Honestly now 18 year old chicks are kinda too young for me. Not that I would pass up the chance and yes I have dated some but I prefer someone I can relate to on my level.

Dude if you went to college use that education and brain. Think outside the box to get inside the box.

I have a huge student debt and no job. I feel like I've wasted years to no avail.

And I havent felt the silky wetness of a lady in like 6 months! I am going mildly crazy!

:fight:

Whatever you fucking do, stay away from guns!!!!!!

Whatever you fucking do, stay away from guns!!!!!!

Here's a list of places with guns or potenial weapons of mass destruction that enerpri3e shouldn't work at due to his mental state:

the military
law enforcement
a prison guard
an armed security firm
a gun shop
a sporting goods store
the NRA
Lockheed Martin
Boeing
a nuclear power plant

I don't think it's immoral to pay a hooker at a brothel who gets regular health checkups. At least when you spend your money on her, your guaranteed sex unlike when you go to a bar or club in which your not guaraneed of getting laid although you wasted all this money buying expensive drinks for chics there.

Stop overanalyzing your situation and reactionary by lashing out at the world; there's people all over the world whose circumstances are much worse than yours and would trade places with you in a second if they could. Be proactive, constructive, enjoy and appreciate the opportunities and privelages you were born with and learn how to make lemonade with the lemons you're currently holding.

That's so me-about a fortnight ago. In a bar, spent loads on drinks for this European girl. All I got was a good feel of her ass-and that was it.

Felt used. :(