• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm very sad.

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
LOL The advice men give each other. It's great getting a peek on the inside.

Umm... I'm not a slut... well, not too much of one. I love sex though. There are times I go out because I haven't had any in awhile.

- Look for the RIGHT girl. She's at the bar. Promise. We just don't run around half naked and trashy, but we're still there... and still horny. lol

Join the fucking club, mate!

Very few of us here need a crowbar to pry the ladies off of our cocks....everyone is in debt for something....and lots of people, both better and worse than you, don't have jobs.

So, cheer up, we're all fucked.

jasonk282

Banned
join the army and be an officer

georges

Staff member
i can only wish you best of luck and do not give up

get a lowpaying entry level minimum wage gig until you're able to find a better paying job. That way you'll have money to pay hookers to fuck or have money to buy booze for eager, horny and promiscous chics at bars or at da club

Join the coast guard. That way you can patrol the beaches and checkout the hot chicks. I wish I would have done that instead of the Army lol.

Be like whats up bitches I got a bad ass orange boat with a machine gun!! What what.

get a lowpaying entry level minimum wage gig until you're able to find a better paying job. That way you'll have money to pay hookers to fuck or have money to buy booze for eager, horny and promiscous chics at bars or at da club

Tried. They all reject me.

Even KFC. :rofl:

Miss Vaseline is loyal. :thumbsup: :thefinger

I have a huge student debt and no job. I feel like I've wasted years to no avail.

And I havent felt the silky wetness of a lady in like 6 months! I am going mildly crazy!

:fight:

I'm in the same boat, but as far as the student loan is concerned, you can work that out with the lender. If you default, the government will work with you too.

Spleen

Banned?
I have a huge student debt and no job.

Isn't that the idea? I thought you became a student to spend loads of money for no reason. People get degrees just so they can spend the rest of their lives working in a job that has nothing to do with that degree.

Don't feel too sad, you're not alone.

Dude I just hit on chicks until I was sick of it. There is a good book on picking up chicks.

When all else fails sometimes you have to slay a few dragons to get to the princess.

In college it's much easier. I'm out of college, in a smallish town, without many people around that I know. The few people I do know dont hit the clubs etc.

Worse case scenario.

Big women need loving too. For every Adam there is an Eve lol. We all gone hog hunting at one point.

I used to travel about an hour or so away to get laid. You can be the cool new dude in another small town. Your own secret identity.