• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I think I'm running out of horror movies to watch....

Have you watched Bravo Channel horror film scenes?

They provide not only mainstream but obscure horror flicks.

I watched one last night: 13 Even More Scarier Films... or something like that.

It is on Brave Channel. Look up Scary Films or something and Bravo.

Maybe it is called 13 Even Scarier Films. I don't know. You should get the gist... at least. I hope.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Ooh.

The Fly.

Very, very good film.

It is a comedy-horror at best, but The Ninth Configuration is a pretty decent flick, as well. It gets better at the end; the rest kind of sucks.

I swear when I ask someone if they liked Blair Witch, half of the people loved it and the other half hated it. Nothing in between. Personally, I loved it. As you said, Shifty, great concept. :thumbsup: And the final scene was incredible! I'll never forget it.
Try The Last Broadcast, similar concept to Blair Witch but came out about a year earlier.

I would also recommend Trick 'r Treat a fun horror anthology perfect Halloween viewing.

Try The Last Broadcast, similar concept to Blair Witch but came out about a year earlier.

I would also recommend Trick 'r Treat a fun horror anthology perfect Halloween viewing.

I'll have to check them out. Thanks. :thumbsup:

jasonk282

Banned
Ok my buddy just texted me and said paranormal activity is the worst me hands down.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I just got threw watching a movie called Death Ship. It had its moments, if you can find a copy it'd be worth a view, though its definetely not main-movie-of-the-night material.

Can never go worn with any EVIL DEAD movie.

Each one great in their own right.

"Swallow this..."

This........is my boom stick! :1orglaugh

I will keep these 2 in mind. They sound interesting.

I think I'm set for Halloween. I just ordered some movies from Amazon as suggested by this thread: Martyrs, The Descent, Eden Lake, and Gutterballs.

I also went off on my own and got a few used for pretty cheap: Nails, The Crypt, and Deep Red.

I'll tell you guys what I think after I watch them. :thumbsup:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
ok now.
I have a detailed record of ALL the movies i watch. ALL of them. And i grade each one of them. And label them by genre. So, this ones are the "horror" movies with higher calification of my list:

Dead Set" (2008)
a Zombie flick, with a "reality-TV" touch, pretty good. Very nice suspense and decent gore. From England.

28 Weeks Later (2007)
the secuel of "28 Days Later" (i assume you know that one). Now the humans are better prepared... aren't they ?

Carrie (1976)
a classic. I bet you already saw this one... if not, HURRY! GO TO WATCH IT!. Brian De Palma in his maximun expression.

Final Destination (2000)
i know, i know... a lot of people despise this one. but i loved it!

I Am Legend (2007)
the recent movie of Will Smith, where he is the last man on earth... supposedly

Låt den rätte komma in (2008)
an awesome vampire movie! from Sweden. it's something pretty different from any other vampire flick.

Planet Terror (2007)
the tarantino movie from a couple years ago. say no more.

Saw (2004)
already a classic. obviously the best of the 5 (6 now?). Jigsaw rules!

Signs (2002)
call me an idiot, but i love Shyamalan movies. Pretty good suspense. This one feature an outstanding performance of Joaquin Phoenix.

The Mist (2007)
if you don't know anything about this one, KEEP IT THAT WAY. and see it. it will be a pleasant surprise. it was for me, at least...

The Ring (2002)
i think this movie is strongly underrated. It's a very cool story (who the hell can imagine a videotape who kill everyone who watch it?) with a nice acting from the hottie of Naomi Watts.

The Village (2004)
Shyamalan again. as usual, twist ending (i love them!) and nice suspense

and this ones are my favorites ones:
Psycho (1960)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Happening (2008)
[Rec] (2007)

^ I have never heard of Dead Set. I'm going to have to check into that one. Thanks!

Here's what I've watched and think of my horror movie Halloween kick so far:

The Descent 7/10 - Pretty good. Its worth checking out but I probably would have rated this higher if they had cast a different lead. That actress just got on my nerves for some reason.

Nails 4/10 - Good idea, but poorly executed. It looked like they had a budget of about 50 bucks. I've never done acid, but I would imagine this is what a bad acid trip looks like.

Deep Red 8/10 - This is my favorite Dario Argento movie so far.

The Crypt 2/10 - Don't waste your time. The only reason I'm even giving it a 2 instead of 1 is because it at least had a couple of hot actresses.

Paranormal Activity 10/10 - Best horror movie I've seen in years. Go see it.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I recently saw Quarantine. Very good movie, but I didn't consider it "horror". You guys have some great ones listed that I've got to check out soon. :thumbsup:

Quarantine was kinda boring actually.

I just got threw watching a movie called Death Ship. It had its moments, if you can find a copy it'd be worth a view, though its definetely not main-movie-of-the-night material.

That was the one on syfy channel?

Anyone see anything new lately? I finally watched Martyrs, Eden Lake, and Gutterballs and thought they were all good. I'm still trying to decide which I think is more fucked up, Eden Lake or Funny Games....but Martyrs has them both beat. If you haven't seen Martyrs, its worth seeing for the restroom scene alone. Gutterballs is very campy and feels like it was a slasher movie taken straight out of the 80s......except for the hardcore sex scenes. Has anyone seen a movie called Monster from 1971? I got it on ebay recently and its only on vhs. Its supposed to have inspired Predator. I'll let you know, and I'm prob going to order some more dvds soon.

Spleen

Banned?
I swear when I ask someone if they liked Blair Witch, half of the people loved it and the other half hated it. Nothing in between. Personally, I loved it. As you said, Shifty, great concept. :thumbsup: And the final scene was incredible! I'll never forget it.

Totally agree. I think the reason people hate it is because of how hyped up it was, which is bound to happen any time all the critics say "this is the scariest movie ever". If it had been a small release, it would be a cult classic.

The end scene will haunt me forever too. I know it isn't real, but I can't help but think "What the fuck did she say to just make him STAND STILL in the corner and wait to die?!?!?!"