• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I think I'm running out of horror movies to watch....

Shifty

O.G.
And that reminds me of another one. The Exorcism of Emily Rose. That movie was terrifying.

I'm sure that most of you are aware that this movie is based on true events?

Has anyone listened to the actual audio from those exorcisms? It can be found on YouTube. Parts of it are terrifying. :eek:

Has anyone listened to the actual audio from those exorcisms? It can be found on YouTube. Parts of it are terrifying. :eek:

I've heard them. They are fuckin spine chilling man. They made me feel uneasy that's for sure. And I don't even believe that shit.

jasonk282

Banned
IT, when I was a kid it freaked me out pretty bad. till this day I fucking hate clowns.
Killer Clowns from outter Space is cheesy as hell
My cousin that used to baby sit me and my brother was a HUGE Nightmare of Elm Street fan. All I remember was hearing
1,2 Freddy's comming for you
3,4 better lock the door
5,6, grab your cruifix\
7,8 don't stay up late
9,10 never sleep again

Scared the shit outta me, especially since 2 girls were doing jump rope.

On a side bar, my wife and I used to watch most haunted live and paranormal State ALL the time, now that we have a baby and baby monitors through out the house we don't watch them anymore. The last time we watched it we put the baby asleep and about 15 minutes into the show we hear a door open on the through the speakers and both freaked out.

Shifty

O.G.
I've heard them. They are fuckin spine chilling man. They made me feel uneasy that's for sure. And I don't even believe that shit.

Me neither ST. I stumbled upon them by chance and was freaked out for the better part of a week. :o

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Yeah, please see The Excorcist if you haven't. Good lord.

And that reminds me of another one. The Excorcism of Emily Rose. That movie was terrifying.

Neither did shit for me :(

I know what you are thinking, and you are right. Same old same old. What is worth noting, is my post was entered at 11:13. 11, not good, 13, usually not good. Also, it is post number 35. 3+5 =8. 8, not good.

what the fuck? :confused:

Could you please stop quoting that long ass list in it's entirety? it's taking up way too much space on this page. (no problem with the OP, just all the qouters)

I'd reccomend avant-garde horror Visions of Suffering.

Simple plot: People do too much drugs and open up a gateway to hell. You get to see what that experience might be like from their perspective.

The scene with the cartoon knives that fly out of the wall and slice through the guys head is pretty gnarly.

Some posters mentioned Martyrs. That, and a few other French extreme films like Inside, Pioneer(s), and High Tension are very good.
If you haven't already, check out David Cronenberg's early work. Aside from the obvious ones like Scanners and the Fly, there's The Brood, Rabid, and Videodrome.
Another classic is Possession from 1981, starring Isabelle Adjani and Sam Neill. Very creepy.

Shifty

O.G.
The Blair Witch Project (great concept)
Wolf Creek (not really scary, but disturbing for sure)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (classic horror)
The Evil Dead (campy but some really spooky parts)
The Exorcist (classic horror)

I'm gonna go to the video store later and dig around for some of the flicks listed in this thread... :hatsoff:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Some posters mentioned Martyrs. That, and a few other French extreme films like Inside, Pioneer(s), and High Tension are very good.
If you haven't already, check out David Cronenberg's early work. Aside from the obvious ones like Scanners and the Fly, there's The Brood, Rabid, and Videodrome.
Another classic is Possession from 1981, starring Isabelle Adjani and Sam Neill. Very creepy.

High Tension, an excellent film with an ending that had me wondering why I didn't see it coming earlier.

I just searched for Visions of Suffering on Amazon. It does look pretty freaky. Are his other movies any good - Schramm, Nails, or Philosophy of A Knife?

Haven't seen em. I have seen The Men Behind the Sun, which is what Philosophy of a Knife is about- the Japanese torture "experiments" on prisoners in WWII. The original is a pretty straight-forward "Faces/Traces of Death" stuff. I guess it satisfies morbid curiosity, but not much in the way of cinematics.

The scene that stands out there is the one where they put the guy in the vacuum chamber.:eek:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Haven't seen em. I have seen The Men Behind the Sun, which is what Philosophy of a Knife is about- the Japanese torture "experiments" on prisoners in WWII. The original is a pretty straight-forward "Faces/Traces of Death" stuff. I guess it satisfies morbid curiosity, but not much in the way of cinematics.

The scene that stands out there is the one where they put the guy in the vacuum chamber.:eek:

hmmm...might have to check that out!

Ooh.

The Fly.

Yeah. And the fact that it happened in germany didn't help. The german language can sound pretty scarey without demon possesion.

Totally chilling, though.

I recently saw Quarantine. Very good movie, but I didn't consider it "horror". You guys have some great ones listed that I've got to check out soon. :thumbsup:

The Blair Witch Project (great concept)
Wolf Creek (not really scary, but disturbing for sure)
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (classic horror)
The Evil Dead (campy but some really spooky parts)
The Exorcist (classic horror)

I'm gonna go to the video store later and dig around for some of the flicks listed in this thread... :hatsoff:

I swear when I ask someone if they liked Blair Witch, half of the people loved it and the other half hated it. Nothing in between. Personally, I loved it. As you said, Shifty, great concept. :thumbsup: And the final scene was incredible! I'll never forget it.

jasonk282

Banned
Can never go worn with any EVIL DEAD movie.