• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really can't go on any longer with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty

O.G.
No I won't. If he is telling the truth, (which he isn't) and he is actually going to kill himself (which he won't) because of his girl problems, then I have no sympathy. This is like the little girl who hates her parents because they got her the wrong colour car for her birthday. Worlds smallest violin.

On a side note, how the hell does a guy in the military have trouble getting women? Girls eat that shit up. Walk into a bar with your uniform and you'd have your pick.

Fair enough.

Would you agree then that someone would have to be out of their mind to take their own life because they are a virgin and have not yet kissed a woman at the age of 22?

Fair enough.

Would you agree then that someone would have to be out of their mind to take their own life because they are a virgin and have not yet kissed a woman at the age of 22?

They would have to be stupid to take their own life because they are a virgin and have not yet kissed a woman at the age of 22.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Depression is not something to make fun of. Depression can make any problem seem to much and that can lead to death.
So, they would be deeply depressed. Not out of their mind.

Facetious

Moderated
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

No, really, how many Vicodin (of... say, 40mg ea.) does it take to kill a lonely soul? Anybody?

Depression is not something to make fun of. Depression can make any problem seem to much and that can lead to death.

I agree, yet the authorities at your local county psychiatric ward etc. handle depressed people as if they are out of their minds... for good! People that come out of those places are labeled as nothing better than sex offenders. Total bullshit IMO.

STOP!! IT!!!!......suicide my ass..son your not even old enough to know all their is to know about living yet??i dont know what your problem is (it doesnt matter) get your head out of your ass...listen little brother let me give you some good advice (from a fool who took the wrong road) heres the deal GET YOUR EDUCATION!!..the rest will take care of its self. knowlege is power...master something that will always be..carpenter, plumbing, roofing, electric, auto, tires, anything that will never go away. and to hell with what the kids around you are doing..you keep chopping..pick you out something and never take your eye off the prize..no matter how bad it gets..keep your eye on the prize and trust me..the day will come when it will get better merry christmas

Shifty

O.G.

Do you claim that I'm making fun of depression? If so, have you read a thing I've posted in this thread?

STOP!! IT!!!!......suicide my ass..son your not even old enough to know all their is to know about living yet??i dont know what your problem is (it doesnt matter) get your head out of your ass...listen little brother let me give you some good advice (from a fool who took the wrong road) heres the deal GET YOUR EDUCATION!!..the rest will take care of its self. knowlege is power...master something that will always be..carpenter, plumbing, roofing, electric, auto, tires, anything that will never go away. and to hell with what the kids around you are doing..you keep chopping..pick you out something and never take your eye off the prize..no matter how bad it gets..keep your eye on the prize and trust me..the day will come when it will get better merry christmas

your..excessive..use..of..a..certain..punctuation..mark..may..cause..us..all..to..kill..ourselves.

If you gonna do it, than do it! But if you don't it, you are a fucking pussy! And if you DO do it...then, guess what? You are still a fucking pussy!
:horse:

I got 2-/2 days off work & no herb in the house.............now that's depressing!

Oh wait....I got a nice lil' stash of scissor hash.
I'll choose life.

I don't know. I just hate how I can't get a gf. I'm a 22 y/o virgin who's actually never been kissed.

currently on my 4th of 9 vicodin then I'm going to cut. I just have come to a conclusion that this is the best option.

...looorrd, I wish I had your problems :facepalm::)

My dear boy..

Call it good fortune or fate.. but you came to the right place for advice.

The Freeones board is a world-famous place for online therapy for those who suffer from mental anguish..

Indeed, many famous people have come here and been cured of their pitiful problems..
some have been cured and have stayed on as moderators (trust me.. you wouldn't want to know what problems THEY have)

So we'll book an appointment for you, let's say in two months time..
so don't go slashing your wrists before then.. or we'll have to charge you for our time and admin costs.

Facetious

Moderated
So did this dipshit off himself already?

He's nothing of the sort, really, I always thought that 247.. was a fairly inquisitive laddie when he posting regularly.
I really hope this whole thing is a hoax, you never can tell. Maybe not getting laid is one of many things not going right in the guy's life, who knows? :2 cents:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
He's nothing of the sort, really, I always thought that 247.. was a fairly inquisitive laddie when he posting regularly.
I really hope this whole thing is a hoax, you never can tell. Maybe not getting laid is one of many things not going right in the guy's life, who knows? :2 cents:

Don't know him, but if you vouch for him, he must be alright. I hate to see someone do stupid shit, because of stupid reasons...but this time of year effects people in so many different ways, and the littlest problems always seem so serious, when there your own. I doubt 9 Vicodin, and some booze killed him, and it probably put him to sleep, before he could cut himself.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
To quote Nike:

Just Do It

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
I find it odd that he doesn't come around often, but lays this on us of all people. I feel bad, maybe he's trolling or maybe he thinks of us as bretheren.

Yeah....I don't feel cool about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.