• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I really can't go on any longer with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a hard thread to moderate on because like so many others, I don't sympathise with the OP at all.

A virgin at 22? Thats the brunt of your problems? Seriously?

Look around at people who are far more dire straits and see how your problems stack up against others.

Im of two minds at keeping this thread open. I have been honest in my own opinion but this is not the place to speak about such things, especially in this crowd who frankly wouldn't piss on one another if they found another member on fire.

If the OP has not responded to this thread in 24 hours, it will be closed and or deleted given the tone of some of the replies.

Shifty

O.G.
There's a lot of suckers in this thread. Do y'all believe every piece of BS you hear?

Alrighty then. Who thinks I'm a sucker? That doesn't bother me at all.

This is a hard thread to moderate on because like so many others, I don't sympathise with the OP at all.

A virgin at 22? Thats the brunt of your problems? Seriously?

Look around at people who are far more dire straits and see how your problems stack up against others.

Im of two minds at keeping this thread open. I have been honest in my own opinion but this is not the place to speak about such things, especially in this crowd who frankly wouldn't piss on one another if they found another member on fire.

If the OP has not responded to this thread in 24 hours, it will be closed and or deleted given the tone of some of the replies.

People have ended their own lives for less. But as I stated in an earlier post, the reasons are not relevant.

EDIT:

I have been honest in my own opinion but this is not the place to speak about such things, especially in this crowd who frankly wouldn't piss on one another if they found another member on fire.

This is a sad and upsetting comment, but it's 100% true. Much of the attitude is driven by immaturity and a twisted sense of bravado, but there are indeed members who are apparently heartless.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Bahaha. I thought you had some serious problems. Give me a fucking break. Go listen to My Chemical Romance and write about it. If people can fight cancer with a positive outlook, you can accept being single. Fuck you.

You think it'd be better to listen to Tubthumpin by Chumbawamba instead?

Facetious

Moderated
Hey, 247, we're all living in hell now, it's just that most of us don't know it... the next life will bring us each Promise, security, prosperity ... and chicks, honest!

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Yes you can. No matter how bleak things may look, things have a way of seeking their own level eventually. Give it some time....this too shall pass. Years from now these issues will no longer be pertinent.

People have ended their own lives for less. But as I stated in an earlier post, the reasons are not relevant.

The reasons are relevant. How is he going to react when he comes across a real problem? The guy is a joke. I actually believed him after his first post and was going to lend out my heart, as I have before, (he knows who he is) but then he made his second post with his spilt milk logic and what looks like trying to scare us, or brag? with his vicodin/vodka bs. I'm not calling out someone in a dark place, I'm calling out a troll who's basically yelling "Hey! Look at me!!!" It's pretty obvious. Are you going to be Dr.Shifty, PHD in heart to heart for every asshole who comes on here trying to be funny? If so, yes, you are a sucker.

PROTIP: Every punk ass kid who cries and thinks life isn't worth living because of trivial things like girls, jobs, etc, doesn't need someone to talk to, they need a reality check and a boot in the ass. Grow the fuck up.

And for the record, there is lots of people I would piss on, whether they were on fire or not.

DR. B

Closed Account
To all the douchebags in here trivializing this guy's condition... FUCK OFF. This is depression and it causes serious shit in people's lives, even if those of you who aren't depressed cannot fathom it.

Sir, you need to call the Suicide Hotline in your area ASAP. It looks like you are in Minnesota so here you go:

http://suicidehotlines.com/minnesota.html

Please do it ASAP -- your life depends on it.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Mate.
Ignore the arseholes.
Hire a hooker.
Seriously, you're problems as I understand aren't that bad.

Shifty

O.G.
The reasons are relevant. How is he going to react when he comes across a real problem? The guy is a joke. I actually believed him after his first post and was going to lend out my heart, as I have before, (he knows who he is) but then he made his second post with his spilt milk logic and what looks like trying to scare us, or brag? with his vicodin/vodka bs. I'm not calling out someone in a dark place, I'm calling out a troll who's basically yelling "Hey! Look at me!!!" It's pretty obvious. Are you going to be Dr.Shifty, PHD in heart to heart for every asshole who comes on here trying to be funny? If so, yes, you are a sucker.

PROTIP: Every punk ass kid who cries and thinks life isn't worth living because of trivial things like girls, jobs, etc, doesn't need someone to talk to, they need a reality check and a boot in the ass. Grow the fuck up.

And for the record, there is lots of people I would piss on, whether they were on fire or not.

Diva, none of us knows what's happened here. Having very little to go on, I chose a cautious path while you did not - you chose quite the opposite. My point is simply that when you don't have all the facts in a situation like this, it's best to proceed with caution. If someone is trolling and you are fooled, well then You Might look a little silly. Oh well. But if the person was serious and the worst does happen, and you were less than kind to them when they cried out ... then you'll have something to think about for quite awhile.

Diva, none of us knows what's happened here. Having very little to go on, I chose a cautious path while you did not - you chose quite the opposite. My point is simply that when you don't have all the facts in a situation like this, it's best to proceed with caution. If someone is trolling and you are fooled, well then you might look a little silly. Oh well. But if the person was serious and the worst does happen, and you were less than kind to them when they cried out ... then you'll have something to think about for quite awhile.

No I won't. If he is telling the truth, (which he isn't) and he is actually going to kill himself (which he won't) because of his girl problems, then I have no sympathy. This is like the little girl who hates her parents because they got her the wrong colour car for her birthday. Worlds smallest violin.

On a side note, how the hell does a guy in the military have trouble getting women? Girls eat that shit up. Walk into a bar with your uniform and you'd have your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.